- Sep 3, 2013
- Core i7-4770K
- GeForce GTX 660 Ti
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
That's much better! Thunderbolt is working now (please ignore System Information --> Thunderbolt). However, there's a little problem shown in red below, which the attached SSDT should be able to fix.
Simply do the following:
- Mount EFI partition of internal SSD and copy the attached file to EFI/OC/ACPI folder.
- Run OpenCore Configurator, open your config.plist, and make the following changes:
- In the ACPI section, uncheck SSDT-TB2HP.aml
- Click the "+" button at the bottom right and select SSDT-TB3HP-V2.aml from the EFI/OC/ACPI folder
- Save the modified config.plist
- Feel free to post the IOReg file again if you like (IORegistryExplorer --> File --> Save As...).
View attachment 497913