but I can't write to sh

I have one
#! / bin / bash

# initialize the device before use
/ usr / local / bin / liquidctl -m Gigabyte initialize

# set all color channels on Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 device to "off"
/ usr / local / bin / liquidctl -m Gigabyte set sync color off
but I can't write to sh
Please post a screenshot of Terminal so we can see the full output.

We cannot help you unless you provide more complete information.

show

/Users/Shared/liquidctl-startup.sh: line 1: {rtf1ansiansicpg1250cocoartf2513: command not found

/Users/Shared/liquidctl-startup.sh: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `}'

/Users/Shared/liquidctl-startup.sh: line 2: `\cocoatextscaling0\cocoaplatform0{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Verdana;}'

as I copy terminal

#!/bin/bash

/usr/local/bin/liquidctl -m Gigabyte initialize

# set all color channels on Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 device to „off”

/usr/local/bin/liquidctl -m Gigabyte set sync color off

it works

show

/Users/Shared/liquidctl-startup.sh: line 1: {rtf1ansiansicpg1250cocoartf2513: command not found
/Users/Shared/liquidctl-startup.sh: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `}'
/Users/Shared/liquidctl-startup.sh: line 2: `\cocoatextscaling0\cocoaplatform0{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Verdana;}'

as I copy terminal
#!/bin/bash
/usr/local/bin/liquidctl -m Gigabyte initialize
# set all color channels on Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 device to „off”
/usr/local/bin/liquidctl -m Gigabyte set sync color off

it works
Please type the following in Terminal:
Bash:
cat /Users/Shared/liquidctl-startup.sh
Then grab a screenshot (CMD-Shift-5).

That shouldn't be a problem. Have you tried this in Windows? in macOS, use the AGDCDiagnose command to check the connection.
In windows 10 is ok, but regarding MAC, so I'm not an expert at it, could you, or someone to see what is the problem there, I put here the file AGDCDiagnose.zip:
New Bitmap Image.png

Attachments

• AGDCDiagnose.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I wondering if there is a ability to drive display via TB3(usb-c) to DP (monitor) using only iGPU UHD630 (internal)
on Catalina or Big Sur in full 4k-60Hz resolution ? I have tried difference efi's, settings, etc... but I got only working max 1080p 60Hz:( in other cases even if high resolution is working, then many programs don't work and the Internet pages don't open at all:( please share your efi, info etc... if someone can run such a configuration.
Although iGPU is capable of 4K60 via TB3/USB-C to DisplayPort, we strongly discourage using it because web pages in Safari may not render correctly, various A/V/P apps may not run (audio/video/photo), etc. An AMD GPU is strongly recommended, even the amazing RX 480 from several years ago.

• It is correct to enclose the new CPU name within quotes.
  • What Locale does the command show when it's run?
  • Are you running Mojave or Catalina? This command does not work with Big Sur at the moment.
It shows the locale as "en"

I am running this on Catalina 10.15.6

Just tried running the command again and it put out the same result as before

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 9.05.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 9.05.33 PM.png
    279.1 KB · Views: 58
Although iGPU is capable of 4K60 via TB3/USB-C to DisplayPort, we strongly discourage using it because web pages in Safari may not render correctly, various A/V/P apps may not run (audio/video/photo), etc. An AMD GPU is strongly recommended, even the amazing RX 480 from several years ago.
that's exactly what i meant, I use your efi OC-061-VISION-D-iGPU and I get resolution in full 4k, but I have exactly the problems that you described...:the internet pages can't open, vlc-player, images and etc... also can't open. This happened only with board z490 vison D, by other board as Z170X-UD5 TH is all was worked fine. I really don't understand why still no working solution for this board, come on guys your are here great experts, please do it:)

Long time since I posted, last time 2013, now retired (tired) and have time on hand.
I have built my first Hackintosh since then Z490 Vision D with very miner problems in the build.
Thank you CaseySJ for the excellent guide. Opencore seems a giant step forward.
All the best from Qld Australia.

Quick question: Do you have agdpmod=pikera in your Boot Arguments? If you used config-AMD-GPU.plist as the starting point, it should be present.

Hello!
Yes, the Pikera option is enabled. I followed the guide and used the AMD GPU OpenCore configuration file, making changes for the use with Vision G, as described.

Back