- Nov 11, 2018
- Asus ProArt Z690-Creator
- RX 6800 XT
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Some questions/comments:I have tried also on latest Catalina without luck and also on Windows 10 is same - the TB3 no work I have heard that TB3 from Gigabyte site in not enough and needs to be installed Microsoft "Thunderbolt Control center"
So, previously it was necessary that thunderbolt first properly under run under Windows and on the same PC, but what now? Did you install first TB3 driver on Windows?
and as I mentioned in the previous post TB3 connection between mainboard and monitor work just fine via cable TB3 type c to DP
- Have you tried connecting other Thunderbolt 3 devices? Do they work?
- In BIOS, please confirm that Thunderbolt Security is set to No Security.
- In BIOS, please confirm that Thunderbolt Boot Support is set to Boot Once (this is recommended for UAD owners).
- Also ensure that latest UAD drivers are installed for macOS.
- Also ensure that latest firmware is installed on the UAD device itself.