- Apr 27, 2013
- GA-Z490 Vision D
- UHD 630
- Have you tried connecting other Thunderbolt 3 devices? Do they work?
- In BIOS, please confirm that Thunderbolt Security is set to No Security.
- In BIOS, please confirm that Thunderbolt Boot Support is set to Boot Once (this is recommended for UAD owners).
View attachment 485545
- Also ensure that latest UAD drivers are installed for macOS.
- Also ensure that latest firmware is installed on the UAD device itself.
I have used same settings without any luck and unfortunately I don't have any other TB3 devices
at first I thought that my TB3 adapter or TB2 cable has issue, but fortunately I had spare, anyway it's not problem of the cable or adapter they just fine.
What about windows...? it seems that windows at the moment does not solve any problems with hackintosh, right?