Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390M - Empty Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
UniBeast and MultiBeast were designed to be used by beginners.

UniBeast and MultiBeast were designed to be used by beginners.
That’s all about me. I’ll review the thread tomorrow and I’ll try to strictly follow it and I’ll make sure that I didn’t miss anything from the sight. Thank you

To create your Unibeast installer follow the guide in the link I sent you, make sure to read it all, especially the part about BIOS settings. Clover is post installation.
Got into this screen

Attachments

• B4645BBA-6C07-4F00-AEDB-DFB14742CB33.jpeg
    B4645BBA-6C07-4F00-AEDB-DFB14742CB33.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 44
Fixed. I installed it on sata Ssd. But I have a problem. When i turn off the PC it reboots. Do u know guys hownto fix it? Thanks

I appreciate you a lot for the help. Couldn’t be happier with that help. Thank you very much

Also check the Golden Builds Forum and look for builds that are similar to your own, you will find lots of good advice there.
When i turn off the PC it reboots. Do u know how to fix it? Thanks

The same with Sleep, the system reboots me

could you help me? what kexts should I use? thanks
It's very simple. You can figure it out with your motherboard's User Manual in one hand and the MultiBeast Features document (which comes with the MultiBeast zip). This is what you should do before you run MultiBeast. Then there are no surprises.

It's very simple. You can figure it out with your motherboard's User Manual in one hand and the MultiBeast Features document (which comes with the MultiBeast zip). This is what you should do before you run MultiBeast. Then there are no surprises.
I’ve read it. But I've found that the .plist file does not have a fixshutdown checkmark. But I can't edit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back