Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Gigabyte Z390 UD Only 7Mb UHD630 Mojave 10.14.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mates,
Thanks for the files it helped me a lot.
Could someone tell me how you managed to make usb 3.0 working ?
Best regards

I'm not sure. I just used Wintergreen and Lilu kexts and hoped for the best. I have all of my HDDs mounted in this new computer, so I'm not too concerned at the moment with USB 3.0.

Is there a way to confirm ?

Here's a screenshot of my USB section.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 6.30.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 6.30.20 PM.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 275
Hi mates,
Thanks for the files it helped me a lot.
Could someone tell me how you managed to make usb 3.0 working ?
Best regards
Try taking
the file posted by @grib666 and putting it in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/

I just rebooted, and things seem normal, but haven't tested USB 3 support yet.

Thank you al for the helpful information and files in this thread. After a month of struggling with this board I seemed to finally get it running by using the efi folder posted here, combined with the sound fix. To get internet (LAN) working I added AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext & RealtekRTL8111.kext since I noticed that that were the kexts that also came with the unibeast installer and booting with that usb stick gave me a working internet connection. It has worked, but now it doesn't work anymore. When I go to System Preferences - network it show's a yellow dot saying it is connected, it has an "self-assigned ip adress" but can't connect to the internet What did you guys do to get internet working?

I don't have this build anymore at home, so I can't look inside (it was for a friend), but I remember LAN working perfectly.
Keep only : RealtekRTL8111.kext, I think it was the one I used

Thank you so much!! Removing the other kexts for internet and keeping the RealtekRTL8111.kext fixed my LAN problem. I now have this machine fully functioning. Big thanks to everyone :headbang:

Hi everyone,

I'm mounting a hackintosh for a friend with this same motherboard. Your EFI and config.plist helped me a lot.

Just wondering, have anyone solved the mouse lag after boot?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back