Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Gigabyte Z390 UD Only 7Mb UHD630 Mojave 10.14.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got it working.

I would assume that all motherboards experience this same problem? or maybe we just picked one that wasn't documented very well on here - or tested at all :x

Yeah, it was definitely harder than some of the videos and guides made it out to be. I am picking up a spare hard drive so I can do some more tinkering without messing up the working build.

Yeah, it was definitely harder than some of the videos and guides made it out to be. I am picking up a spare hard drive so I can do some more tinkering without messing up the working build.
A really good tip is to turn on Time Machine.

It saved my ass when the Catalina update installed and my HDMI stopped working (similar to Mac Mini).

Get that turned on, get it all backed up - then if things go south, boot into Recovery Mode and you can restore from there. Works great.

this can be fixed using iMac19,1.

i have a gigabyte z390 ud board (f9 bios), along with an i5-8400 cpu and uhd 630 and that fixed it for me.

I noticed I have the laggy startup too. What does it mean, using iMac 19,1. Is that in the SMBIOS?

Hey friend, I have a setup close to yours, try my EFI folder.
Backup your original EFI first

Be blessed !!! Your efi saved me, also (after 5 long days of useless alternatives, with a beed of sweat running down my forehead) ! (mojave with intel uhd 630, success !!)

Hello friends. I am setup Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 to my hackintosh, but sleep mode not work.
PC is Sleep but, after press any key, I see green screen and then computer restart

Hey friend, I have a setup close to yours, try my EFI folder.
Backup your original EFI first
Did you manage to get the UHD 630 working with this settings? I've got a i7 9700 + GA Z390 Gaming X. I think it's much more closer but I tried just with your .plist and didn't work :( maybe I need to include any of the kexts?

Hi, has anyone have this working with Catalina, I'm about to start the build process just waiting on my SSD to arrive
Gigabyte Z390 UD motherboard
Corsair Vegenance LPX 32GB 3200Mhz Ram
Intel I7 9700K
Saphire Pulse Radeon RX 570 GPU

TIA

this can be fixed using iMac19,1.

i have a gigabyte z390 ud board (f9 bios), along with an i5-8400 cpu and uhd 630 and that fixed it for me.

Hi all,

I am using this motherboard and uhd630 without any dedicated graphics. In this setup, I am using a Macmini definition.

Seeing that an iMac19,1 definition was said to be working and solving the problem of laggy mouse during startup, I am wondering whether a system without dedicated graphic will suit an iMac19,1 without any problem?

Thanks for any sharing you might have.

I also have this board and got it working on Mojave. Used the EFI folder from the post #2 and then changed to mac 19,1 definition. Mouse lag is gone.
Problem is i can´t update do Catalina. When doing a direct update it stucks. No luck until now updating through USB. Did some search and it seems to be a HDMI port mapping problema.

can confirm that using the config.plist in the efi linked as well as changing smbios to imac19,1 solves all stuttering problems as well as enable igpu. I also have the same hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back