Motherboard
GA-Z170N-WIFI
CPU
I3 6100
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi, here onboard audio is fully working. HDMI AUDIO, I don't know, I haven't tested.
I didn't tested Imessage neither, 'cause the friend for who I build this hack don't need it.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
CPU
Intel i5
Graphics
HD4000
@grib666 @MatanLevis I was finally able to get iMessage working.

I needed EmuVariable EFI: https://github.com/athlonreg/Clover_Build/raw/master/drivers64UEFI/EmuVariableUefi-64.efi

After I booted up with this, I used a tool called imessage debug 2 to verify that nothing has failed and I was able to login to iMessage.

If your contacts do not show up, make sure you sign into iCloud and sync contacts, everything will come in.

Side note: Were you guys able to fix the lag with the mouse? I'm also noticing a choppiness in my interface, extremely low though (barely noticeable) in comparison to other computers. The speed of the processor makes up for it though.

An example is when you scroll down a web page, it almost seems like the text is shifting (not fluid like an iphone or normal mac).

I think we're still missing some important settings. It would be nice if a veteran hackintosher could step in and help figure it out. Any idea who we would ask for help?

CPU
Intel i5
Graphics
HD4000
For me, the lag with the mouse is only less than one minute after the boot. Then everything is normal.
But I didn't found a solution.
Yeh that's happening for me as well.

I went ahead and set my user to automatically log in because it was annoying trying to move the mouse to my user avatar on the login screen.

I'm thinking about getting an AMD RX 560 - Will let you guys know how it goes, it should be plug & play. I'm hoping a dedicated video card will improve my visual experience and possibly refresh rate issues.

CPU
Intel i5
Graphics
HD4000
@grib666 I bought and installed the MSI Radeon 560 RX 4GB and the startup lag is gone.

Just heads up, if you're looking for a fix, it's going to be something related to the Intel UHD 630.

Thanks!
Nathan

CPU
Intel i5
Graphics
HD4000
@grib666 Also if you're having trouble getting better than 30Hz refresh rate, I used an app called http://avi.alkalay.net/software/RDM/

You would install the latest version here. 2.2 worked for me.

For some reason my SMBIOS may have told Display Settings the resolutions available, so it was giving me 4k 60Hz, but I couldn't do any other resolution with 60Hz (only 30) so it was super sluggish.

A minimum of 60Hz will really make your Mac experience polished.

Motherboard
Z390 UD
CPU
i3 8100
Graphics
RX580
Hi mates,
Thanks for the files it helped me a lot.
Could someone tell me how you managed to make usb 3.0 working ?
Best regards