Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Gigabyte Z390 UD Only 7Mb UHD630 Mojave 10.14.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is mine. It has the same problem as anyone: video driver that doesn't work properly straight from the start with causes mouse freezing (disappears after 30 sec or so). Also it happens from time to time that it doesn't recognize my lan straight away. A reboot solves this, anyone else having this problem or is it just me? Also... Mac OS Catalina is out!! Anyone tried it so far on this setup? I hope to give it a go next week.

Hi here, I'm new to this. I have a Gigabyte aorus pro wifi z390 motherboard, with an Intel i5 9600k. At the moment I am using the integrated graph until my msi radeon rx570 arrives, and I had problems with the graph until I installed your EFI (THANKS)
I also saw that you fixed the hibernation and the preview ...
I would love for you to explain how you did it, since I would like to know how to do it because I've been trying for days ... Thank you and sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina!

The EFI Provided by MantasLevis Works perfect with Mojave , However crashes on Catalina .
Any one tried catalina with Gigabyte Z390 ud + i3 8100 UHD 630 ?

Here is my EFI in case anyone needs help with this MB. Using iMac 19,1 seems to have resolved the lag in startup.

I added a Saphhire Pulse 580 graphics card recently and it worked out of the box. I just needed to adjust the bios to turn off internal graphics and to use the PCI-e slot as the default graphics card.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    28.7 MB · Views: 135
I am looking at updating to Catalina. Has anyone tried it and could provide their working EFI with Catalina?

I want to thank MatinLevis for the EFI. It worked a treat for me and with only minimal changes to enable the builtin audio I now have working sleep and no framebuffer issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back