Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

all including config.plist and add in your serial number etc
disappear Mojave and only access directly to Windows! I have a backup of it but which folder I need to remain to keep the startup menu? I realized Opencore in the boot disappear

disappear Mojave and only access directly to Windows! I have a backup of it but which folder I need to remain to keep the startup menu? I realized Opencore in the boot disappear

Change config.plist > UEFI > APFS > MinDate and config.plist > UEFI > APFS > MinVersion to "-1" (without the quotes)

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 9.09.13 AM.png

I did it, but in the menu for boot device only appear the both hard disks but OpenCore as option is not appearing. I replace the EFI folder with the new OC version and replace the serial with mine. Is sth else missing?
Maybe sth change since OC 0.6.3, f.e, the Boostrap folder is not exist in the newest OC... I go to check

Last edited:
I did it, but in the menu for boot device only appear the both hard disks but OpenCore as option is not appearing. I replace the EFI folder with the new OC version and replace the serial with mine. Is sth else missing?
Maybe sth change since OC 0.6.3, f.e, the Boostrap folder is not exist in the newest OC... I go to check

Clear NVRAM.

That resolved my problem. Thanks!
But there is another thing: If I connect an usb or my headset in the Thunderbolt, they not work.

What kind of Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card are you using? You may need BrcmPatchRAM.

Other thing that I see it takes more than time than Mojave to start (Almost 3 min )

There should be no problem with that card.

Other thing that I see it takes more than time than Mojave to start (Almost 3 min )

Back