Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

I have unplug display port put HDMI but same…. This is the video of starting if you want to see…

That looks like Clover EFI. Please try with the latest OpenCore EFI from post #1.

Maybe try disconnecting the monitor cable and reconnecting it. Or try HDMI instead of DisplayPort or vice versa.
I have try unplug displayPort , putting HDMI but same result.. no signal

I have try unplug displayPort , putting HDMI but same result.. no signal

You seem to be using Clover EFI. Please try with latest OpenCore EFI from post #1.

I have try both its exact same result, maybe you want video with OC?

It will just get deleted. I don't know what rule it's breaking... Just post a photo of where it stops with OpenCore.

Btw, remember to clear NVRAM at the OpenCore Boot Picker.

Last edited:
From the tonymacx86 forum rules:
  • Any posts containing links to external file/photo sharing sites will be removed. Please attach any and all attachments to your posts.

From the tonymacx86 forum rules:
  • Any posts containing links to external file/photo sharing sites will be removed. Please attach any and all attachments to your posts.

So no Vimeo and/or YouTube?

I'm not allowed to attach .mov files (videos from my iPhone)...

hey guys, I'm using an Orico USB Bluetooth (BTA-403 with CSR8510) and always worked, truth be told, I only used a Magic Mouse or a Magic Trackpad.
But then I bought an Logitech MX Keys Wireless, It wasn't easy to pair for the first time cuz the the pin confirmation dialog never appeared for me to enter the confirmation numbers.
But doing the reset Bluetooth module and related procedures on the Bluetooth icon eventually it worked pretty well. But last week I bought a mouse connected, but on the next day after rebooting the machine only the Magic Mouse works, anything besides that mouse pairs...

Any clue of what can be done?
I'm using Big Sur 11.6 and Clover r5140

hey guys, I'm using an Orico USB Bluetooth (BTA-403 with CSR8510) and always worked, truth be told, I only used a Magic Mouse or a Magic Trackpad.
But then I bought an Logitech MX Keys Wireless, It wasn't easy to pair for the first time cuz the the pin confirmation dialog never appeared for me to enter the confirmation numbers.
But doing the reset Bluetooth module and related procedures on the Bluetooth icon eventually it worked pretty well. But last week I bought a mouse connected, but on the next day after rebooting the machine only the Magic Mouse works, anything besides that mouse pairs...

Any clue of what can be done?
I'm using Big Sur 11.6 and Clover r5140

Sorry. I don't know. I've only used Magic Mouse 1, Magic Mouse 2, and Magic Trackpad.

Back