Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

OpenCore EFI updated to 0.7.5.

All kexts updated to latest release versions.

Disabled USBWakeFixup/SSDT-USBW because it breaks Bluetooth on Monterey.

Hi pastrychef!, Thank you for your information.

I have updated OC 0.7.5 My Bluetooth not works... but Wifi yes... with the Airportltlwm.kext Is there any Kext of Bluetooth that fix the issue??...

Last edited:
Hi pastrychef!, Thank you for your information.

How I could disable USBWakeFixup?? What is the form to do it?... I have updated OC 0.7.5 My Bluetooth not work but Wifi yes...

If you are using my OpenCore 0.7.5 EFI, it's already disabled.

What kind of Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card are you using?

Hello, before starting i would like to thank you for your work.
I have a problem since i tried to update to MacOS Monterey, when i boot to mac partition i see Apple logo with progress bar and after 50% it goes black screen with no signal… i tried Opencore 0.7.2 to 0.7.5 with the same résult… even my Windows partition dont boot anymore

This is the last message i get on verbose mode. Thanks for your help

Attachments

• E2D9CFAA-5639-45B5-A0C0-100026795D2A.png
    E2D9CFAA-5639-45B5-A0C0-100026795D2A.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 36
Hello, before starting i would like to thank you for your work.
I have a problem since i tried to update to MacOS Monterey, when i boot to mac partition i see Apple logo with progress bar and after 50% it goes black screen with no signal… i tried Opencore 0.7.2 to 0.7.5 with the same résult… even my Windows partition dont boot anymore

This is the last message i get on verbose mode. Thanks for your help

What kind of Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card are you using? What USB devices do you have connected?

What kind of Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card are you using? What USB devices do you have connected?
I use an Apple BCM94360CS2. I have only Bluetooth keyboard connected. I have try to remove all USB devices.

I use an Apple BCM94360CS2. I have only Bluetooth keyboard connected. I have try to remove all USB devices.

I don't really see any errors on the photo you posted, just some stuff about USB. Are you sure macOS isn't already booted and just not displaying an image on your monitor?

I don't really see any errors on the photo you posted, just some stuff about USB. Are you sure macOS isn't already booted and just not displaying an image on your monitor?
Its possible but i Never have this issue , i have an Vega 56 , how could i Check if its displaying error

Its possible but i Never have this issue , i have an Vega 56 , how could i Check if its displaying error

Maybe try disconnecting the monitor cable and reconnecting it. Or try HDMI instead of DisplayPort or vice versa.

I have unplug display port put HDMI but same…. This is the video of starting if you want to see…
Maybe try disconnecting the monitor cable and reconnecting it. Or try HDMI instead of DisplayPort or vice versa.

Back