Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

it did not seem to be one of the available options in Clover Configurator.
Look at the WhateverGreen options :

Screenshot 2021-03-06 at 23.23.14.png

I was using older CC from this site, I updated and see it too now, thanks! Not helping the black screen tho, with or without the additional disablegfxfirmware

When you are connected over VNC, try lowering resolution and/or refresh rates to see if it helps.

Hello everyone!!
I am trying to update the BIOS from F9j to F9m but it is impossible to achieve it. I get a message "oem Id mismatch"
Can someone help me with this?
Thanks

Hello everyone!!
I am trying to update the BIOS from F9j to F9m but it is impossible to achieve it. I get a message "oem Id mismatch"
Can someone help me with this?
Thanks

Please see post #2769 on this thread.

When you are connected over VNC, try lowering resolution and/or refresh rates to see if it helps.
Hmm I can't seem to get the monitor to respond, it’s weird this monitor is pretty solid it’s older 2k and always fires right up, I’ll try other monitors and cables and keep hacking away, thanks so much for the guidance today!

Hmm I can't seem to get the monitor to respond, it’s weird this monitor is pretty solid it’s older 2k and always fires right up, I’ll try other monitors and cables and keep hacking away, thanks so much for the guidance today!

If you have DVI-D, that should work...

I was hoping, but getting same results as HDMI, unfortunately. When I plug them both in, I get this mildly interesting graphics error and the boot doesn’t complete.

Attachments

• 9F356946-CFB1-455D-B1A5-1B441CFB1D9B.jpeg
    9F356946-CFB1-455D-B1A5-1B441CFB1D9B.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 30
I was hoping, but getting same results as HDMI, unfortunately. When I plug them both in, I get this mildly interesting graphics error and the boot doesn’t complete.

Try DVI-D without the connector patches in config.plist.

Try DVI-D without the connector patches in config.plist.
Like this? This didn’t work but I’m not sure if I deleted exactly the right things. I tried going down to just platform id and device id too but still black

Attachments

• D4A4A552-314D-41F3-8D34-8B70DD92261E.png
    D4A4A552-314D-41F3-8D34-8B70DD92261E.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 30
Back