Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

still same result. I appreciate the help, pastrychef.
Any other ideas? is there anything else I could provide that would help?

It seems to be getting stuck at graphics configuration but idk if it's the 1050 Ti or the IGPU. In BIOS, do you have IGPU configured to be primary display and allocated 64MB or more to IGPU?

yeah. I've had the 1050ti unplugged since I've been trying your suggestions. In my BIOS settings, I do have IGPU as primary display and 64MB allocated to the IGPU.

yeah. I've had the 1050ti unplugged since I've been trying your suggestions. In my BIOS settings, I do have IGPU as primary display and 64MB allocated to the IGPU.

Please try with this EFI. Replace the EFI you currently have.

Attachments

• EFI OpenCore 0.6.0 Z390M v2 (dGPU disable attempt).zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 48
Trying update to BigSur - clover 5126

IMG_20201111_165051_BURST1.jpg

Please try with this EFI. Replace the EFI you currently have.
still no joy. although I've never used OpenCore before, I figured (from the readme you added to the .zip file) that all I needed to do was add my MAC address to the config.plist (using clover configurator).

So I boot to the partition selector, and when I select catalina installer, only the apple logo appears, and nothing else happens.

let me know if it's necessary to use OpenCore configurator instead of clover configurator and I'll try my best to figure that out...

still no joy. although I've never used OpenCore before, I figured (from the readme you added to the .zip file) that all I needed to do was add my MAC address to the config.plist (using clover configurator).

So I boot to the partition selector, and when I select catalina installer, only the apple logo appears, and nothing else happens.

let me know if it's necessary to use OpenCore configurator instead of clover configurator and I'll try my best to figure that out...

Do not edit OpenCore config.plists with Clover Configurator.

Back