Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

@pastrychef I fix my issue.

The problem was the MJaudioREcorder device that come with a software that records audio from what it download (Spotify ripper). I uninstall it :
  • Open /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL folder in finder.
  • Delete the MJRecorderDevice.driver folder.
  • Open /Library/LaunchDaemons/
  • Delete com.mingjie.mjrecorder.agent.plist
  • Restart
.....and my audios settings are OK :headbang::

Capture d’écran 2020-09-28 à 14.07.24.png

Thanks @pastrychef to have take a look

@pastrychef Hi, I don't have activity in threads 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16 (Intel Core i9-9900k)

Capture_decran_2020-09-28_a_19.47.12.png

And you?

Just update my Clover and kexts and do a backup first, right?

Thanks - knowing that you still use this build makes me far less worried about making changes to it.

You can just download the latest Clover EFI from post #1. Then copy/paste your existing config.plist to it. Then replace your entire EFI folder with the new one.

Hi men I been following your post 'cos I use similar system with same motherboard. I hear an electrical noise while using the computer, moving the mouse, scroll on web, etc It's very annoying, I disable Intel HT and appears to be quiet now. I can't tell if are C-states or what. Perhaps you do know something, thanks!

Hi men I been following your post 'cos I use similar system with same motherboard. I hear an electrical noise while using the computer, moving the mouse, scroll on web, etc It's very annoying, I disable Intel HT and appears to be quiet now. I can't tell if are C-states or what. Perhaps you do know something, thanks!

Sounds like it's coil whine. It can be tough to figure out the cause and/or fix. Try searching Google for "computer coil whine fix".

Hi guys,

just want to let you know that my system is up and running, starting with 10.15.6, updated to 10.15.7 without any problems, using the Clover EFI from post #1

Thank you for that, it made my life setting up my 1st Hackintosh really easy!

SSD Samsung Evo 860 1TB
Corsair Budget RAM 2400
no Wifi (so far)
BT 4.0 dongle for 6€ works fine

Back