Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Looks like one of them doesn't have DVI-D.

Edit:
Since you are buying from Amazon, I'd try the cheaper one first and return it if it doesn't work. There's too big of a price difference...

Yup, that's what I noticed too. That is quite a price hike.

I don't know if this is happening to you, but right here with Opencore 0.6.0 and Clover 5120, both from @pastrychef , when macOS goes to standby for not using it, I move the mouse or something on the keyboard, the system takes a long time to return, and the screen is flashing several times and then the image comes back and I can enter my password.
Other times he doesn't come back and I have to manually restart.

I don't know if this is happening to you, but right here with Opencore 0.6.0 and Clover 5120, both from @pastrychef , when macOS goes to standby for not using it, I move the mouse or something on the keyboard, the system takes a long time to return, and the screen is flashing several times and then the image comes back and I can enter my password.
Other times he doesn't come back and I have to manually restart.

Mine wakes up fine.

Are you using HDMI?

Mine wakes up fine.

Are you using HDMI?
No, only Displayport cable (DP 1.4), here I use 2 Dell Ultrasharp 24" U2419H and LG 32" 4K UK550, same issue in all monitors.

No, only Displayport cable (DP 1.4), here I use 2 Dell Ultrasharp 24" U2419H and LG 32" 4K UK550, same issue in all monitors.

Not sure why your screens blink... Mine just comes out of sleep and goes to full power on state...

Not sure why your screens blink... Mine just comes out of sleep and goes to full power on state...
would you like to give a review to EFI, because I only changed some things specific to my configuration?

Last edited:
would you like to give a review to EFI, because I only changed some things specific to my configuration?

Sure but I can't think of anything in EFI that can cause the screen to blink...

would you like to give a review to EFI to give a review, because I only changed some things specific to my configuration?

Interesting...

Two HD monitors and a 4k ... Are they all on the Vega?

I wonder how a real MacPro would handle this mix? Probably no UHD630 involved if Xeons (?).

I doubt the EFI is the problem, nor the motherboard. Maybe a vertical sync issue or refresh-rate mismatch? If the resume order gets mixed-up that might cause the display to blank.
:)

Back