Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Sorry PC -- I started that message then found the answer to my question. Please ignore.

Your post seems to have gotten truncated.

Nice work! Thanks! I'm trying to make it work with i9 9000ks, it's the same EFI (iGPU only) ??

Last edited:
Do I need the thunderbolt AIC installed to see the thunderbolt configuration options in the firmware?

My Hackintosh works great with R9 390X. I remove the GPU in order to make it work with iGPU only 'cos I'm selling my GPU. With the EFI from #1360 is not working for some reason.

I'm trying to boot in verbose mode, and some ARPT and ACM text is looping... any suggestions?

Thanks!

My Hackintosh works great with R9 390X. I remove the GPU in order to make it work with iGPU only 'cos I'm selling my GPU. With the EFI from #1360 is not working for some reason.

I'm trying to boot in verbose mode, and some ARPT and ACM text is looping... any suggestions?

Thanks!

What version of macOS do you have installed? 10.15.6?

Some people are having problems with the Motherboard HDMI-out in Catalina. The new betas of Lilu And WEG are supposed to help.

What version of macOS do you have installed? 10.15.6?

Some people are having problems with the Motherboard HDMI-out in Catalina. The new betas of Lilu And WEG are supposed to help.

Using ig-platform-id 3E9B0000 works with 10.15.5 and 10.15.6.

Back