Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Just to compare your boot and mine.
Captura de Tela 2020-04-27 às 23.33.24.png

I have install WiFi and Bluetooth with success without kext or others patches
Carte: BCM94360CS2 with adapter PCI-E
Handoff / AirDrop
Handoff full work with iPhone to hacktintosh but hackintosh to iPhone app is detected. But, when test open Safari, Safari open but URL not loading.
I have done a lot of experimenting with Handoff. The ONLY way I have been able to get it working reliably is to do the following.

1. Turn off Handoff on all your devices - settings/general/allow handoff
2. Sign out of icloud on all your devices
3. Reboot all devices
4. Sign into your Hackintosh icloud first then reboot
5. Now sign into icloud on iphone/ipad etc reboot each device after signed in (remember to reenable imessage in icloud/messages)
6. Reenable handoff on all devices

Hello,

My EFI on Z390 M (non gaming) i9 9900k, 128gb samsung 850 pro, RX 580 - Catalina 10.15.2 - Vanilla install - Everything works :(

but it FREEZES and then I have to restart coz nothing moves, sometimes it happens just after booting sometimes after hours later.

Please help !!!!

Last edited:
Hello,

My EFI on Z390 M (non gaming) i9 9900k, 128gb samsung 850 pro, RX 580 - Catalina 10.15.2 - Vanilla install - Everything works :(

but it FREEZES and then I have to restart coz nothing moves, sometimes it happens just after booting sometimes after hours later.

Please help !!!!

Do you get any panic logs?

Try:
  • Disable XMP in BIOS.
  • Disable any overclocks.
  • Do not use OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi!!!!!!
  • Don't use emulated NVRAM.
  • Delete everything in config.plist > Devices > Properties.
  • In config.plist > Graphics, disable InjectIntel.

Do you get any panic logs?

Try:
  • Disable XMP in BIOS.
  • Disable any overclocks.
  • Do not use OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi!!!!!!
  • Don't use emulated NVRAM.
  • Delete everything in config.plist > Devices > Properties.
  • In config.plist > Graphics, disable InjectIntel.
Hi, No logs available
I did as you suggested all of the above and removed OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi from drivers, I don't know what to use instead of it but after it I can't boot to OS.

Hi, No logs available
I did as you suggested all of the above and removed OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi from drivers, I don't know what to use instead of it but after it I can't boot to OS.

You need some sort of Aptio fix. Try using something like AptioMemoryFix or OcQuirks instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.

Ideally, you should fix NVRAM. Please see posts #1, 3, and 4 of this thread for more info.

You need some sort of Aptio fix. Try using something like AptioMemoryFix or OcQuirks instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.

Ideally, you should fix NVRAM. Please see posts #1, 3, and 4 of this thread for more info.
okay i m checking that meanwhile please check ACPi >Origin and ACPI > Patched

Why? You have nothing in patched.
I found this working EFI from hit and trial method on this very thread, all patches are somehow the guy has stored in origin folder and not patched.

Also using Aptiomemoryfix is giving me prohobited sign.

Back