Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

@pastrychef what kinda of GPU scores are you getting with you Radeon VII. you have the 16GB XFX as well right?

Also I'm getting the weird random bog down even with the Magic Trackpad. Though it is less often. Gonna try swiping parts with the other system and see if maybe bad CPU ram or video card maybe. the video card performance score seem pretty low compared to what I see other getting with it under Mac OS

I use a custom Power Table so my scores might be a bit above average...

Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 11.48.07 PM.png

Hello, how are you,
I never updated my system, I'm trying to find out how to update, I saw some videos explaining what it is to Open or configure the Clover, backup the EFI folder, then go to the Install and update option, download the latest version of the Clover Configurator, and then select the options that they indicate, but when I'm going to do this, it appears right after I type the password

"Cannot install without ensuring the file system is read-write"

You know how to tell me a tutorial correctly how to update the macOS? I'm sure I can't just go to the update menu and do this normally. I think I have to do something else;

I am using your EFI folder indicated in the first post.

Hello, how are you,
I never updated my system, I'm trying to find out how to update, I saw some videos explaining what it is to Open or configure the Clover, backup the EFI folder, then go to the Install and update option, download the latest version of the Clover Configurator, and then select the options that they indicate, but when I'm going to do this, it appears right after I type the password

You know how to tell me a tutorial correctly how to update the macOS? I'm sure I can't just go to the update menu and do this normally. I think I have to do something else;

I am using your EFI folder indicated in the first post.

Were you using my EFI folder before updating?

Were you using OpenCore or Clover?

It happened to me too, this happens when on: Clover/Rt Variables/ CsrActiveConfig is set to "0"
Change it with "67"

It happened to me too, this happens when on: Clover/Rt Variables/ CsrActiveConfig is set to "0"
Change it with "67"

That means you are probably relying on some hackintosh kexts from /Library/Extensions/ and/or /System/Library/Extensions/.

Get rid of that stuff if you will be using my EFI folders.

That means you are probably relying on some hackintosh kexts from /Library/Extensions/ and/or /System/Library/Extensions/.
I don't have any third party kext on L/E or S/L/E, and Clover is set to Inject Kext: Yes
I was able to update Clover to the latest version, only after I set CsrActiveConfig = 67
I don't know exactly why :roll2:

I was able to update Clover to the latest version, only after I set CsrActiveConfig = 67
I don't know exactly why :roll2:

That depends on how you update Clover...

I use a custom Power Table so my scores might be a bit above average...
Man I'm using your EFI folder is the power table not included in that?
Thinking this card may be bad or something your is about 11K Higher than mine man!

getting between 46-47K

Back