Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Hi. Thank you for your work. If I already have working Hackintosh on z390m gaming, but want to use your build, should I reinstall macOS or simply replace EFI folder?

If you already have macOS installed, just make sure you don't have any hackintosh kexts installed in /Library/Extensions/.
Also, uninstall/remove RC scripts if you installed it.

Then, just replace your EFI folder with mine. Remember to copy over your Serial, Board Serial, and UUID.

I don't know of any hackintosh that has wireless Sidecar working reliably. I don't know why and I don't know of a fix/workaround.

okay but can you help me get the Bluetooth working again ? Because its complete gone from my system, not visible in System Preferences and System Information doesn't find it either :O

Edit: Well should install the Bluetooth into USBF1 not F2 ;)
Its working :D

Last edited:
I am having an issue, after updating to Clover 5107 as per your uploaded file. I am not able to update to 10.15.4...
I get this log file (Attached) also had this writing before loading the updated failed screen. I would really appreciate your help. the only changes I have made, that I know of, are adding the boot arg; agdpmod=pikera, dart=0 and -disablegfxfirmware

Attachments

• IMG_20200327_114351.jpg
    IMG_20200327_114351.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 55
  • Installer Log 25-Mar-2020.txt
    139.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I am having an issue, after updating to Clover 5701 as per your uploaded file. I am not able to update to 10.15.4...
I get this log file (Attached) also had this writing before loading the updated failed screen. I would really appreciate your help. the only changes I have made, that I know of, are adding the boot arg; agdpmod=pikera, dart=0 and -disablegfxfirmware

Please post your EFI folder.

It looks okay... Are you sure you have MSR unlocked?
Last time I checked I did, I will do it again and try again.
My MB has been changing its self to french sometimes so I wonder if that kicks the MSR unlock? not sure.
I will let you know.
Thanks again for checking it out I really appreciate you taking your time to do that.

Last time I checked I did, I will do it again and try again.
My MB has been changing its self to french sometimes so I wonder if that kicks the MSR unlock? not sure.
I will let you know.
Thanks again for checking it out I really appreciate you taking your time to do that.
Every time I do the unlock you shared after rebooting it changers my bios to French? All the other settings stay the same but it changes to French. And it still didn't do the update? I'm not sure what to do.

Last edited:
Every time I do the unlock you shared after rebooting it changers my bios to French? All the other settings stay the same but it changes to French. And it still didn't do the update? I'm not sure what to do.

Yes, the French thing is a known issue. I don't know why it does that.

Are you sure your BIOS settings are correct? Do you have your IGPU disabled? Is your 5700 set to be primary display?

Yes, the French thing is a known issue. I don't know why it does that.

Are you sure your BIOS settings are correct? Do you have your IGPU disabled? Is your 5700 set to be primary display?
I have IGPU enabled as I use FCPX etc. but yes my 5700 is my primary and I do not have anything plugged into the IGPU.
I think my bios settings are all correct I used your guide and I do not think I changed anything else.

Back