Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

yeah, you're right - without USB-Scanner connected it stays asleep...
any workaround? besides unplugging before sleep?

yeah, you're right - without USB-Scanner connected it stays asleep...
any workaround? besides unplugging before sleep?

I don't know...

ok, thanks - if you don't know - who should?
--> so i just disconnect power from the USB to ensure sleep mode!
thanks again!

I just tested it, and it doesn't go into MacOS, I'm using Catalina, the configuration is in the signature.

You're saying it doesn't boot in to macOS? Please post picture of verbose mode where it gets stuck.

You're saying it doesn't boot in to macOS? Please post picture of verbose mode where it gets stuck.
So, I put -v for verbose, it did not appear anything wrong, when it will enter the system, it flashes the screen 2 times and does not enter the system.

So, I put -v for verbose, it did not appear anything wrong, when it will enter the system, it flashes the screen 2 times and does not enter the system.

I don't understand...

When it enters the system (macOS?), the screen flashes twice and doesn't enter system (macOS)???

Please post your EFI as you currently have it.

Also, which Vega 56 are you using? Are both your monitors connected to the Vega 56?

Last edited:
I'll try to explain it better, I put -v, he appears checking everything, from the machine to see he activated all the necessary components, at the moment that "the apple would appear", he flashes the screen twice and not the image and loses the connection with the DP .
I've attached what I normally use on my machine, and the one I'm trying to use.
I updated the latest BIOS version to F9g, and made the settings you put in the first post.

Attachments

• EFI iMacPro.zip
    22.1 MB · Views: 60
  • EFI Clover r5103 Z390M.zip
    22.8 MB · Views: 62
I'll try to explain it better, I put -v, he appears checking everything, from the machine to see he activated all the necessary components, at the moment that "the apple would appear", he flashes the screen twice and not the image and loses the connection with the DP .
I've attached what I normally use on my machine, and the one I'm trying to use.
I updated the latest BIOS version to F9g, and made the settings you put in the first post.

Please try this EFI or the OpenCore EFI from post #1 with IGPU disabled in BIOS.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.8 MB · Views: 98
Back