Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

@pastrychef i was aware about that 1st thread about the not downgrading asus bios but there’s no options in my bios to change the UEFi and I’ve read the 2nd thread same thing ... I can’t change it in my bios .. I’ll check again but there’s no options to change it anymore :(

@pastrychef i was aware about that 1st thread about the not downgrading asus bios but there’s no options in my bios to change the UEFi and I’ve read the 2nd thread same thing ... I can’t change it in my bios .. I’ll check again but there’s no options to change it anymore :(

Maybe go to a different BIOS version for your motherboard...

But that's the error that's preventing you from installing. I'm pretty sure once you get around that, installation should complete.

@pastrychef ok thanks a bunch at least now I know what’s going on :) !!!

@pastrychef well I guess we should take this MOB off the compatible one...I can't even downgrade the bios..it says and that's the files Asus..can't install them

@pastrychef well I guess we should take this MOB off the compatible one...I can't even downgrade the bios..it says and that's the files Asus..can't install them

I'm sure there's a way to do it...

alright I'm done ...its impossible to downgrade the Bios on that MOB..I talked to Asus they said its possible it is not, installed the latest Bios like they said and then tried to downgrade its just impossible....so whoever as been lucky installing anything with this MOB let me know Asus Z390 A Prime..cos I'm done ...Thanks a bunch @pastrychef for your patience and help...

display has pink/blue screen after patçh connector

Back