Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Hello, I bought a BCM943602CS wifi card. Wi-fi worked perfectly, but Bluetooth cannot see any device. Any tips on where I can find a solution? My system was built following the instructions in this post for the Gigabyte Z390 M Gamming and I'm using Mojave. Thank you in advance.

Hello, I bought a BCM943602CS wifi card. Wi-fi worked perfectly, but Bluetooth cannot see any device. Any tips on where I can find a solution? My system was built following the instructions in this post for the Gigabyte Z390 M Gamming and I'm using Mojave. Thank you in advance.

The BCM943602CS should is natively supported. As long as your USB ports are configured correctly, Bluetooth should just work. Just make sure that the BCM943602CS USB cable is connected to F_USB1 and using port HS10.

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 2.14.42 PM.png
If you previously used any Bluetooth kexts, disable and delete them.

Do we know if the CNVI on this board is still locked to Intel?

Plug the USB cable to this header:
Ah, okay (sorry if that seemed like a dumb question). Hackintool is not showing an HS10 for me (it shows 7-8 and then 11-12). Looks like I'll have to mess with my usb port mapping again.

Background: lost bluetooth working from a $5 dongle when I went to Monterey, and then I wanted to change my wifi set-up as well and put a fenvi t919 in. The wifi worked out of box and is an awesome improvement esp speed (from a jury-rigged wifi setup using ethernet and some ancient apple expresses). Now I'd just like to get the bluetooth working from the t919, although now mission critical.

Ah, okay (sorry if that seemed like a dumb question). Hackintool is not showing an HS10 for me (it shows 7-8 and then 11-12). Looks like I'll have to mess with my usb port mapping again.

Background: lost bluetooth working from a $5 dongle when I went to Monterey, and then I wanted to change my wifi set-up as well and put a fenvi t919 in. The wifi worked out of box and is an awesome improvement esp speed (from a jury-rigged wifi setup using ethernet and some ancient apple expresses). Now I'd just like to get the bluetooth working from the t919, although now mission critical.

Even on Apple Wi-Fi/Bluetooth cards, the Bluetooth is a USB device. It needs to be mapped on your USB fix to work. Make sure to set it to port type 255.

Hello, how do I do to have OTA beta versions firmware update?
I always have to do it externally.

Hello, how do I do to have OTA beta versions firmware update?
I always have to do it externally.

What firmware are you referring to? Motherboard BIOS?

Back