Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Should I use iMacPro1,1 or iMac19,1 system definition?
iMacPro1,1 will allow for full working DRM but Sidecar will not work.
iMac19,1 will allow for Sidecar to work but DRM may or may not work. Please see here for possible DRM workarounds. I have no experience with these workarounds and won't be of any help.
Personally, I've been on iMacPro1,1 for quite a long time and it has worked extremely well.

*Note: If you need to boot High Sierra or older, you may need to use iMac18,1 system definition.

you must be referring to this,
yes I know but I was using 18.2 before and it had no issues, since my cpu is i5 8400 that's why I ask to use more likely system definition, am I wrong ?

Don't use iMac18,2. The USB fix is not configured for that.

If you want to use iMac18,2, you will have to redo the USB fix on your own.

Don't use iMac18,2. The USB fix is not configured for that.

If you want to use iMac18,2, you will have to redo the USB fix on your own.
No, no, I don't want to use it. As I said earlier, its CPU was closer to mine. What would pick if you had the system I have? And, sometimes, when I restart the computer, display color profile gets back to standard, but I want it to stay at want I select.

Just generate and fill in Serial, Board Serial, and UUID.
Do you know a good video or tutorial for this??? I don't want to ruin and starter my system again. :)That's why too many questions... sorry for trouble...

And thank you again. This was the best experience if you don't count my dumbness at the start. :)

All the best.
C

No, no, I don't want to use it. As I said earlier, its CPU was closer to mine. What would pick if you had the system I have? And, sometimes, when I restart the computer, display color profile gets back to standard, but I want it to stay at want I select.

I used an i5-9400F with iMacPro1,1 for a while before I upgraded to an i9-9900K. There's no reason to use iMac18,2.

Color profile? What do you mean?

Do you know a good video or tutorial for this???

I used an i5-9400F with iMacPro1,1 for a while before I upgraded to an i9-9900K. There's no reason to use iMac18,2.

Color profile? What do you mean?

OK, then I will use iMacPro1,1 with my system, also. Thank you. :)

Color profile is, when you open system/display on the second tab, you can select monıters color space.... sometimes it gets back to standard...

I think all my ports are working good, today I'm going to check USB c port .... except that every port works :)

Do I still need no configure my ports?

Before I asked for video or tutorial for Serial, Board Serial, and UUID. part :)

OK than I will use iMacPro1,1 with my system also, thank you :)

Color profile is when you open system/display on the second tab you can select monıtors color space.... sometimes it gets back to standard...

I think all my ports are working good, today I'm going to check usb c port .... except that every port works :)

do I still need no configure my ports?

before i asked for video or tutorial for Serial, Board Serial, and UUID. part :)

If you use iMacPro1,1, there's no need to redo the USB ports fix. It's already done.

Set your Serial, Board Serial, and UUID. Then see if your color profiles stick.

Just use Clover Configurator to generate your Serial, Board Serial, and UUID. All you have to do is click on the following button and select iMacPro1,1.

Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 4.29.15 AM.png

Hi!!
I've just update to 11.3 but I'm having Bluetooth issues. My mouse is having some lags and the music to. I'm in OC 6.8... Are you having same problems?
Thanks for your help

Hi!!
I've just update to 11.3 but I'm having Bluetooth issues. My mouse is having some lags and the music to. I'm in OC 6.8... Are you having same problems?
Thanks for your help

No problems here. Try disabling Wi-Fi and see if your Bluetooth reception improves.

hi pastrychef
nothing happens. Music still sound with shortcuts

Found!! The problem is not the PC. It is Amazon Dot. I'm listening from other BT speaker, and it sounds perfect.

Thanks for your help, again, @pastrychef!

Back