Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

If you mean if I try to install on a afps frive, the answer is yes.

I don't know how to address the errors you are seeing. They appear to be related to drives.

It seems that I once again need to click the mouse multiple times to wake the system. "darkwake=1" no longer seems to fix this...

I noticed that too...
BTW, its darkwake=0, not darkwake=1 :)

Which set of system alert sounds are you guys using with Big Sur? I can't seem to be able to find one that I like...

Which set of system alert sounds are you guys using with Big Sur? I can't seem to be able to find one that I like...
standard ones

can't help you find something you like though, that would be a personal preference :) :)

It looks like my mac is frozen. It happened 10minuts ago. Should I wait or just restart it?
I'm scared
IMG_20201113_182728.jpg

Okey, freeze never happened before on this system. I just switch clover to 5226, so maybe that's why?

I don't think Clover r5126 causes freezes, at least it didn't for me... Reboot and see if you get a panic log.

I don't think Clover r5126 causes freezes, at least it didn't for me... Reboot and see if you get a panic log.
It rebooted normally after resetting.
Maybe there was some kind of error while closing applications.

This time I closed every app that was running in background before starting the update.

It's installing now :).

edit:
Instal completed successfully. Using Clover 5226.
It took about 30 min, on ADATA SX8200 PRO 512GB.

Thanks for the help again! @pastrychef

Last edited:
Fresh installed Big Sur last night on clover 5126. After install, can only boot Big Sur with clover via preboot, not sure if that is new expect clover behavior? When trying to boot Big Sur like usual with clover, boot hangs (see pic).

Also, is Efi Agent up to the job of mounting Big Sur EFI for putting clover on system drive? I was hesitant to use it with the new OS, and I noticed Catalina doesn’t mount my Big Sur drive.

View attachment 495580View attachment 495581
View attachment 495582
I have the same issue.

Does anyone know how to hide "Boot macOS from xxx" volume?

I used diskutil list in terminal to get volume names, but after hiding everything but VM and Preboot I can still see "Boot macOS from xxx" volume.

Back