Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming build with working NVRAM

Check which NVMe slot you installed your first one. If you are using the M2P slot, there is a SATA channel that gets blocked out.

Hi @pastrychef ... I was trying to install windows 10 on another disk (SDD) without success (Appears a hard disk is not exist). Is this normal or should I use another NVMe to install windows?

Hi @pastrychef - I've moved back to OC from Clover. I'm using your 0.6.1 EFI, adapted for my needs. Because I use my own USBPorts.kext, it doesn't have the built in power management fix like yours so I use SSDT-EC-USBX.aml which I have in EFI/OC/ACPI - I'm not sure if things are working as they should, I don't think I have native power management working as some options have disappeared from here:
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 17.53.09.png

I've attached my EFI, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 75
Hi @pastrychef - I've moved back to OC from Clover. I'm using your 0.6.1 EFI, adapted for my needs. Because I use my own USBPorts.kext, it doesn't have the built in power management fix like yours so I use SSDT-EC-USBX.aml which I have in EFI/OC/ACPI - I'm not sure if things are working as they should, I don't think I have native power management working as some options have disappeared from here:
View attachment 488225
I've attached my EFI, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Please try replacing your SSDT-PLUG with the one attached here.

Attachments

• SSDT-PLUG.aml
    693 bytes · Views: 57
I just installed a Fenvi FV-HB1200 and bluetooth and wifi are working, but not Continuity and Handoff. What could be wrong?

I just installed a Fenvi FV-HB1200 and bluetooth and wifi are working, but not Continuity and Handoff. What could be wrong?

Is Bluetooth working? Did you plug the USB cable from your Fenvi card to F_USB1?

Another problem it that the system does not shut down. After I click shut down, the wallpaper is shown for about half a minute, the system shuts down and restarts.

Yes bluetooth is working fine. Magic mouse connected as we speak.

Please try using my EFI.

It doesn't make sense for me to fix your EFI when it will just end up being the same as what I've already posted.

Back