Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming , 9700K , iGPU. Won't boot installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
installation went smooth. audio and Lan working directly.

just a quick question about Multibeast.
Do i have to reflect all the settings done in clover in Multibeast again ?

installation went smooth. audio and Lan working directly.

just a quick question about Multibeast.
Do i have to reflect all the settings done in clover in Multibeast again ?
It might be better to just copy the entire CLOVER folder from EFI partition of USB install disk to the EFI partition of Mojave SSD. Then run Clover Configurator and make any adjustments if necessary.

I think I saw IntelMausiEthernet 2.5.x in your kexts/Other folder. This version has caused problems so 2.4.0 is still recommended for now.

Last edited:
It might be better to just copy the entire CLOVER folder from EFI partition of USB install disk to the EFI partition of Mona SSD. Then run Clover Configurator and make any adjustments if necessary.

I think I saw IntelMausiEthernet 2.5.x in your kexts/Other folder. This version has caused problems so 2.4.0 is still recommended for now.
Thanks for all the help

I hope it worked for you.

I also faced this problem.. I've tried all the known EFI's on the forum, with this being the last one. Flashed the BIOS from F8 to F7 to F6, made sure all the settings were correct (still can't find "secure boot" in the BIOS ;-) and in F8 there's no option to disable the serial ports.

Still no luck, UNTIL I changed the mouse/keyboard dongle to the 3.1 port..

Has anyone here managed to install Catalina on the GA-z390m Gaming WITHOUT graphics card, only on UHD 630 (DVI or HDMI)?
I followed the entire script for Clover but before I load the installation screen, the monitor is turned off.

Has anyone here managed to install Catalina on the GA-z390m Gaming WITHOUT graphics card, only on UHD 630 (DVI or HDMI)?
I followed the entire script for Clover but before I load the installation screen, the monitor is turned off.

Appreciate. I switched the entire OC back to Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back