Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390M Gaming
CPU
Graphics
GTX 1660 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
That didn't help !
I removed everything (except CPU RAM AND 1SSD) still getting black screen after that point ! i left for a while nothing happened , sometimes it rebooted after i click or press a button

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
That didn't help !
I removed everything (except CPU RAM AND 1SSD) still getting black screen after that point ! i left for a while nothing happened , sometimes it rebooted after i click or press a button
At which point are you getting black screen?

I also got really strange behavior with this motherboard. After getting macOS installed, I pulled it out of my system and went back to Z370. This motherboard completely turned me off to Z390.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390M Gaming
CPU
Graphics
GTX 1660 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
at the same point i attached earlier (i had to shoot a video and stop it to see).
thats really bad news about this Mobo :(
its the first one on the parts guide (mATX)
do you think i should forget it !?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000+GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
That didn't help !
Please upload your CLOVER as zipped [ #4] and the BIOS options chosen for the boot as screen shots[ #33] along with verbose boot screens leading to the Black screen to figure out what can be the problem.

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
at the same point i attached earlier (i had to shoot a video and stop it to see).
thats really bad news about this Mobo :(
its the first one on the parts guide (mATX)
do you think i should forget it !?
I'm sure you can eventually get it to work. I eventually managed to get macOS installed on mine. I just felt that it didn't run macOS as well as my Z370. Not even close.

Since you already have it, I suggest you keep trying. Again, I'm sure you will eventually get macOS on there. Try with a fresh attempt at creating your EFI folder. Try with different Aptio fixes.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390M Gaming
CPU
Graphics
GTX 1660 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Please upload your CLOVER as zipped [ #4] and the BIOS options chosen for the boot as screen shots[ #33] along with verbose boot screens leading to the Black screen to figure out what can be the problem.
I have followed the BOIS settings as recommended in Z390 Guide (gigabyte) (for some reason my bios was reset ! so i did it again to make sure) (+ initial GPU = iGPU)

here's the screenshot (taken from a video) just before the screen goes back ! + EFI
thanks in advance

Attachments

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have followed the BOIS settings as recommended in Z390 Guide (gigabyte) (for some reason my bios was reset ! so i did it again to make sure) (+ initial GPU = iGPU)

here's the screenshot (taken from a video) just before the screen goes back ! + EFI
thanks in advance
Yes, that happened to me quite a few times too. The BIOS would reset itself apparently of it's own will.

Get rid of Inject Intel.
Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 12.55.56 PM.png

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000+GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS

thanks in advance
  • Looks like your Clover Bootloader is struggling to enable Graphics despite you correcting the BIOS problem with Disabled IGFX.
  • Looking at the EFI_CLOVER FileTree and config.plist SECTIONS, I note the following for you to edit as shown in the uploaded screen shots.
    • If this still does not fix it, you may have to make changes in ACPI SECTION of config.plist based on Verbose boot screen

Attachments

pastrychef

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
  • Looks like your Clover Bootloader is struggling to enable Graphics despite you correcting the BIOS problem with Disabled IGFX.
  • Looking at the EFI_CLOVER FileTree and config.plist SECTIONS, I note the following for you to edit as shown in the uploaded screen shots.
    • If this still does not fix it, you may have to make changes in ACPI SECTION of config.plist based on Verbose boot screen
SIP can be enabled if injecting kexts via /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/*/.

I've had SIP enabled on my system for months.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390M Gaming
CPU
Graphics
GTX 1660 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
thanks for the reply. i'll try that right away
Just to be clear in BIOS . Initial Display out put should be iGFX ?
or it doesn't matter since the dGPU is disconnected ?