Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
iMac
This sounds similar to an internal audio clicking noise reported by a handful of Designare users. They resolved the problem by enabling “Thunderbolt USB Support” in BIOS. If you have a similar option for the GC-Titan Ridge, see if that makes any difference.

P.S. The Nitro Brew is a cold coffee; not iced, just mildly refrigerated. :)
hi @CaseySJ
discrete Thunderbolt TM Support is enabled..

I know . about the cold coffee ,was just trying to pull a hot joke :lol::thumbup:

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Z390 AORUS PRO
CPU
i9-9700K
Graphics
Vega 64
hey @CaseySJ I was wondering if you might be able to take a look at my setup and tell me what I'm doing wrong. I have a gigabyte Z390 Pro (non-wifi) with the titan ridge card. I have everything working in windows with my ultrafine 5k (video, audio, webcam, usb-c hub) however in MacOS nothing works except video.

The only way I can make thunderbolt work in MacOS is if I warm boot into it after booting windows. After including SSDT-DTPG.aml and SSDT-Z390-RP21-SLOT4-TB3HP.aml in clover I can now see the thunderbolt card in system report -> PCI, however the only thing that continues to work on my ultrafine is video (no audio, usb-c hub, webcam, etc).

I've attached my IOReg, HWiNFO and screenshots. If you wouldn't mind taking a quick peak I would really appreciate it (and btw thank you so much for your discussion in this thread, it was really helpful for getting up to this point. I think I'm really close!)

Attachments