- Mar 9, 2018
- Gigabyte Z370 HD3P
- RX 560
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
It should work on your MBP provided you use a HDCP compliant cable, just FYI in case you want that to work.Yep, and no success. But I'm getting the very same error on Safari with my Macbook Pro when I connect an external screen
Hi there and thank you for your guide.
I am totally unable to make USB3 ports running faster than USB2 speed, I am pretty sure I am missing something or doing something wrong. Can you help me?
I have a pretty much similar system as yours, except for:
- 64GB RAM
- Sapphire Radeon RX580
- Double boot: Windows10 and Mojave 14.2.
- An OTB fully working firewire card SYBA SD-PEX30009
What I have already done and tried, with no success:
- I have already configured a USBPorts.kext for my system, using Intel FB. It is attached with this message
- Included XHCI-200-series-injector.kext, USBPorts.kext, WhateverGreen.kext. and Lilu.kext in Efi/Clover/Kexts/Other
- Also tried installing them in Library/Extensions using Kextbeast
- Deleted USBInjectAll.kext from Library/Extensions.
- Included via Clover Config, synchronize and save, then reboot:
<string>disable port limit in XHCI kext (credit DalianSky,Ricky)</string>
- also tried with
<string>disable port limit in XHCI kext (credit PMHeart)</string>
Any idea? Thanks in advance!
Hi. Can you please attach a screen shot with what files you have in drivers64UEFI folder EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI.
I updated to the last F11 BIOS and could not get my system to boot.Hey just a heads up, that I updated to the F11b bios and could not get my system to boot. Tried every bios setting. I downgraded to F10, loaded defaults, made the usual changes and was back up and running. Friendly warning that might save some people the headache.
Has anyone been able to get all the internal and external USB ports working on 10.14.4? I'm having a lot of issues with that. If you have, mind sharing any relevant config/dsdt/kexts?