Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming WiFi bios issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H470i Pro AX
CPU
i7-10700
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, I got a new motherboard, a Z370 Aorus Gaming WiFi and some other goodies. Build is in the sig.

I was not able to get Mojave loaded with the F12b Bios, it kept hanging at "PCI Configuration end PCI bridges 10, devices 14".
I did get up and running on the F1 bios. The only thing I can find different is OS type. It only gives me Windows 8/10 and Windows 8/10 WHQL on the f12b bios, there is not "Other OS" option.

In the first release, It doesn't have either option, there is no OS Select and Mojave loaded fine.

Using @P1LGRIM guide for imessage and @RehabMan for my custom SSDT, everything seems to work very well except preview, when I try to open any image, preview locks up and I have to force quit it (I found this out trying to add image of verbose on this post). I haven't tried out the onboard sound as I use a external DAC and onboard sound is disabled in the bios.

Has anyone had success with this board on any bios besides the F1 bios and if so, what steps did you have to take? Also, any fix for the preview lockup besides enabling onboard video, that is the only thing I could find in my searches.

F12b does not work. Use F11 or other.

Hello, I also have a gigabyte Z370, there is no other operating system, but it works without problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back