Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite DDR4
CPU
i5-13600KF
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Hi,

I have an Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming but I've read of the same problem for the Gaming 5, I don't know about the 7

Without FixShutdown it shuts down completely for 4/5 seconds than it boots again.

With FixShutdown it shuts down but the mb led lightning remain on, I don't know if that is a big concern but something remain powered on the MB.

In the BIOS the leds are set to stay off in sleep and shutdown state. I've tried ErP on or off and every wake function (LAN, keyboard) is off

Hi,

I have an Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming but I've read of the same problem for the Gaming 5, I don't know about the 7

Without FixShutdown it shuts down completely for 4/5 seconds than it boots again.

With FixShutdown it shuts down but the mb led lightning remain on, I don't know if that is a big concern but something remain powered on the MB.

In the BIOS the leds are set to stay off in sleep and shutdown state. I've tried ErP on or off and every wake function (LAN, keyboard) is off
Mine does the same. Doesn't really bother me. FWIW my old GA-Z87X-OC did the same thing. It wasn't RGB'd out but the digital status meter always remained lit.

The strange thing is that while sleeping it shuts down completely! Yes, anyway I can live with that, not a big issue, was just wondering what remains active in the MB

I'm researching the LED issue and will report back should I find a solution. What I have is dual boot and I usually boot into windows afterwards and shutdown which turns off the LEDs. However, that is not a good enough solution for me.

Have you managed to solve this? My Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 7 does the same thing. It's the only flaw in an otherwise golden build.

Nothing yet, been busy building an arcade but if I find something I will share.

Hi,

Have you found anything as of now ? Same motherboard and same bug

Have you found anything as of now ? Same motherboard and same bug
I don't think there's a solution...not a big deal though! I just switched the leds off in the BIOS and I'm ok...the power drawn is as little as when it's switched off by windows...so I don't think it's a problem...

Anyone solve this yet...? I just built a system with he Aorus Gaming 5 and the lights stay on when I shut it down. (just crazy).

Also wondered if its relate to not turning of fans/lights when auto sleep happens. However, if I do menu > Sleep, everything goes to sleep.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back