Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z270X Ultra Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work right now. At afternoun i will post it. Have you create custom SSDT for usbinjectall?

What problem do you have with power management?
Nope , still using kext and kext patching method in plist, also which method you are using for USB and have you implemented ssdt for power through SUB ??

You can get sound by using VoodoHDA 2.8.9.
Just a heads up. You won't have sound over HDMI as that needs a video codec. For me, it's fine as I have an Anker Bluetooth Speaker that works with the line-out (Green Rear) on the motherboard so I can shut my HDMI TV off and still listen to music through iTunes.

So there is no way to get sound over HDMI or is it possible to get that video codec?

Thanks for your help!

So there is no way to get sound over HDMI or is it possible to get that video codec?

Thanks for your help!
You can get sound over HDMI if you have a graphics card installed with HDMI output.
Sadly, the Gigabyte board's HDMI output won't push audio out. Use a card from the CustoMac guide.

Mojave works okay so far and it took an hour to fix the audio and mic.
I thought it was due to moving to iMacPro1,1 from Imac18,3 but it wasn't.

Attachments

• katsuma.png
    katsuma.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 76
I tried to Catalina. It runs fine but when I put any USB 3.0 drives in the USB 3.0 port, it is not detected.

If I then put the system to sleep, all the LEDs, fan, and screen shut off after 30 seconds.
I can then wake up the system and then the ports will detect USB 3.0 drives until I shutdown or restart. Sleep is the only workaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back