Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z170X Ultra Gaming Skylake Build (El Capitan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use this attached SSDT in clover/ACPI/patched and this bootflag in clover boot menu uia_exclude=HS11;HS12;HS14;HS13 to fix USB 3.0? That excludes the 2 usb 2 ports on the rear and one usb2 extension plug on the motherboard - the one nearest the SATA ports. Make sure you using usbinjectall.kext obviously...

View attachment 289856
so, its working, looking good, but i have one problem at last: when i connect hdd to usb port, its showing me you need more power, (in windows, it connects) can you please post your DSDT.aml, it could help me! really thanks

so, its working, looking good, but i have one problem at last: when i connect hdd to usb port, its showing me you need more power, (in windows, it connects) can you please post your DSDT.aml, it could help me! really thanks

I'm not using a DSDT... haven't done for years as Clover sorts it all out. No idea what the -uia_ignore_rmcf boot command is either sorry..

I'm not using a DSDT... haven't done for years as Clover sorts it all out. No idea what the -uia_ignore_rmcf boot command is either sorry..
ok, thats information what i need, but anyway, thank you for all!

hi there i wonder if you can help me as i am stuck trying to install mac os on my fresh hackintosh:
i have created the bootable usb using the unibeast but after updating the bios to the lastest version i cant access the install (just says press an key ....but never finds a bootable device ...i followed the video by max (how to build a monster hackintosh) 4k..
also followed your instructions to set the bios ..but you mention not only unibeast and multibeast but also some more stuff and thats where i am confused...because thats all he used in his video..(to start with)...my machine doesnt seem to find the bootable device ..and i have tried every bios settings..
im using same mobo and cpu and ram its installed on channels 1 and 3 and it registers in the bios ...also dont know how to do a burn test on memory ..
any help would be appreciated anyone?
thanks in advance

Last edited:
@Hugofalk, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back