i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi to all I'm an Italian Boy and this is my first adventure with an Hackintosh :)
First and foremost I must thank all the members of this site because thanks to all the guides I managed to get here.

I've assembled my hackintosh with the motherboard Gigabyte Z170-HD3P with Realteck 887 audio card and I have no problem to installing OS Sierra 10.12

The only problem I'm having with the audio. No audio device is found on my computer
So I thought about reading the various guides you wrote on the site...

I realized that I'm not so capable of solving this problem after reading pages and pages of post s and after formatting 4 times I thought I would ask you help because I'm not at all capable of doing this!

I know very well that there will be many guides to solve but I can not really follow them because I'm too complicated for me. I'm a simple designer :) with the help of some computer engineer friend

So I was looking for someone who step by step help me to solve this problem.

Thank you so much!!!

- - - - -
• Sorry for my English
• I apologize if I did not respect the rules for writing a thread
• I will somehow thank those who help me to solve this problem

Thanks Toleda

I try MultiBeast post, I have a clean installation so i start here

Disable SIP (10.11 and newer, if enabled)
  1. Clover: config.plist/RtVariables/CsrActiveConfig/0x3 or 0x67
Where is the config.plist file? I must to mount EFI partition before?
Because if I opened the software I've open a untitled file...

Rules: • Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter.

My idea was not to deflect your help out of the forum, but I always thank this forum because I have come here all thanks to you and thank you so much.

But now I find myself stopped because I no longer proceed, I apologize but I no longer know how to do :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back