Graphics
radeon hd4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i have a gigabyte x99 ud5 wifi. i made everything. i can't install yosemite with clover. my bios do not recognize my external hard drive or usb as UEFI USB USB (name of my hard drive) but only recognize in UEFI (name of my hard drive) "Western Digital". I try everything in the bios . when i want to install yosemite with clover with my external hard drive or usb stick on the X99, the bios do not recognize them like it should be. I have an other hakintosh with a gigabyte Z77 UD5 and everything work fine but in the X99, i can't start the install. The apple logo do not load the install process. my bios is update to 10B. I only can install with unibeast usb stick that is recognize by the x99. When i want to install clover with a stick too or external hard drive it does not work.

is anybody have got a Mother board X99 UD5 WIFI Gigabyte ?
i really do not understand why the bios do not recognize the uefi hard drive like it should be.

thx

I have a X99-UD5-WIFI and i "had" the exact same problem and just recently fixed it.

I had to load up a custom partition application and "delete" the EFI partition. Then recreate it as a EFI at block 40 to 409600

Then I had to go into DiskUtilities and Click on the Root SSD and repair disk. which repaired my drive and allowed the EFI to install and work with Clover.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 4.06.29 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 4.06.29 PM.PNG
    40 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back