1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 (Socket 2011-3)
i7 5820K 3.3GHz
2x4 Gig of Corsair 3200MHz Memory
XFX 6800GT
Seagate 80 Gig HD

This is the guide I'm following (unibeast)
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...x-gtx-970-ga-x99-ud4-yosemite-hackintosh.html

I added the VooDooTSCSync kext to the install USB and patched the kernel with some sort of encrypted PURL program.

The only way I can boot the installation is to use: npci=0x2000 UseKernelCache=No cpus=1 -x -v
Yes, It does finish the install and boots OS X but its really slow, I think because its only using one of my CPU cores...

If I boot with cpus=1 will the installer use the VooDooTSCSync.kext?
Is -x safe mode or just safe boot?

I can't leave off the cpus=1 otherwise I get "Still waiting for root." I have tried both PCIRootUID=0 and PCIRootUID=1.

I thought that since I had VooDooTSCSync.kext ready on the USB that I could boot with: npci=0x2000 UseKernelCache=No -f -x -v. This just causes some crazy error that is so long it scrolls the verbose screen so far that I can't see what caused it.

I've been working on this project for hours and its starting to bug me out... ):

Any ideas/help Would be greatly appreciated.

Try booting with -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000. Your Graphics Card is pretty old not even sure if OS X still supports it anymore.

IMG_0042[1].jpg

Is there a way I can dump this or scroll back up?
This is the same error I got I used: npci=0x2000 UseKernelCache=No -f -x -v

Okay I tried it again and I got this

IMG_0045[1].jpg

have you copied the patched kernel from your Pen drive over to your OS X drive? using terminal?

Yes, When I did have OSX installed on the drive.
I'm just trying to boot the installer without cpus=1 so it will use/install the VooDooTSCSync.kext.

You need to copy the kernel from the pen drive to your OS X drive which is why it isn't booting. http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...motherboard-temporary-guide-os-x-10-10-a.html skip to 3. Install as described in the UniBeast Guide

The patched kernel needs to be placed on the fresh installation immediately following install.

4. Reboot using UniBeast USB back to OS X Installer
5. Open Utilities/Terminal
6. Patch the kernel on your new drive as follows. Assuming your installation drive is called "Yosemite" enter the following command:

Thank You. I will try this tomorrow, first thing after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back