Intel i9-10900X
Graphics
Vega
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm on mojave. Not sure if you figured it out, but I have sleep working with the EFI i posted earlier.
Hey @robdaghost! I'm glad to read that you'Ve managed to get sleep to work. Which OC version are you using? It's not 0.6.0, right?
@teosoft I try to achieve the same as you: Sleep is kind of important for me. I tried the dolgerran configuration but it does not work for me. I got a pretty stable 0.6 with thunderbolt and ethernet, but got stuck on sleep. What did you try?

Motherboard
Gigabyte X299X Designare 10G
CPU
i9-10900X
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
@Dogman I didn't get to troubleshooting sleep yet, aside from deleting the power management plist, which, as I expected, didn't change anything.
For now, when I select Sleep from Apple menu, nothing happens, aside for display put to sleep.
Otherwise everything is very stable, TB shows up, too. I'm on OC 0.6.0

I also have problems with sound. Making a separate post describing them.

Hey @robdaghost! I'm glad to read that you'Ve managed to get sleep to work. Which OC version are you using? It's not 0.6.0, right?
@teosoft I try to achieve the same as you: Sleep is kind of important for me. I tried the dolgerran configuration but it does not work for me. I got a pretty stable 0.6 with thunderbolt and ethernet, but got stuck on sleep. What did you try?

Motherboard
CPU
i9-10900X
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have problems with sound. When I connect a monitor to HDMI port of my RX 5700 XT, it works at first, but then becomes distorted. Adding a RX 580 as a second card (or the only card) and connecting the same monitor to HDMI plays sound flawlessly.
Also when I connect my analog speakers to the Line Out on the motherboard, which corresponds to "Internal Speakers" the sound is distorted with 5700 XT.
Didn't look into it yet, using the OP configuration for sound, untouched. OC 0.6.0

Motherboard
CPU
Intel i9-10900X
Graphics
Vega
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@Dogman I didn't get to troubleshooting sleep yet, aside from deleting the power management plist, which, as I expected, didn't change anything.
For now, when I select Sleep from Apple menu, nothing happens, aside for display put to sleep.
Otherwise everything is very stable, TB shows up, too. I'm on OC 0.6.0

I also have problems with sound. Making a separate post describing them.
I checked all tips on the OpenCore Fixing Sleep Guide. I created a new USBMap.kext with all USB ports set up. I added the SSDT-USBX.aml and even disabled thunderbolt. My system goes to sleep but does not wake. I searched a lot but I could not find a log file, which would provide more info on the crash :/
Have you tried the guide above? If you find anything, message me ;)

Motherboard
GA-X99-UD5-WIFI
CPU
i7 5960X
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

Did someone find a fix for boot failure on Gigabyte x299x Aorus Master ?
With Clover, everything work fine excepted Aquantia ethernet and boot failure that is very annoying.
This is BIOS related in combination with Catalina. I have this machine running with OpenCore 0.6.0 and F3d BIOS.
I have very very few BIOS failures and all is working fine, even sleep except the Aquantia but I don't care much about that one.

Motherboard
Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Where do you find f3d? I only see F3c on gigabyte website. Also could you share your EFI?

This is BIOS related in combination with Catalina. I have this machine running with OpenCore 0.6.0 and F3d BIOS.
I have very very few BIOS failures and all is working fine, even sleep except the Aquantia but I don't care much about that one.

Motherboard
GA-X99-UD5-WIFI
CPU
i7 5960X
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It was posted here #441
My EFI is attached. Made for x299x Aorus Master BIOS F3d i9 10980 XE 18-core and 5700XT 8 GB. Catalina 10.15.6
You should check RTCMemoryFixup.kext and SSDT-UIAC-ALL.aml as these are system specific.

I have also attached BIOS settings file so you can Load it for use.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 43
  • F3d-2.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 27
Motherboard
Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'll give it a try today and report back. Thank you!

It was posted here #441
My EFI is attached. Made for x299x Aorus Master BIOS F3d i9 10980 XE 18-core and 5700XT 8 GB. Catalina 10.15.6
You should check RTCMemoryFixup.kext and SSDT-UIAC-ALL.aml as these are system specific.

I have also attached BIOS settings file so you can Load it for use.