i3-8100
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My OS is Sierra 10.12.6
Hai I was using Zotac Nvidia Graphic Card with Inject Nvidia in Clover. But now I purchased Gigabyte Radeon RX 560 4GB OC card to upgrade from Nvidia to AMD.
I fix the card but after first progress bar with Apple icon my system got struck.. I cannot reach to login screen. I paste Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext to Clover/Kexts/Other but not success.. so please to activate my AMD Graphic Card...

A screenshot is attached...

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-10-05 at 1.23.26 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-10-05 at 1.23.26 PM.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 75
My OS is Sierra 10.12.6
Hai I was using Zotac Nvidia Graphic Card with Inject Nvidia in Clover. But now I purchased Gigabyte Radeon RX 560 4GB OC card to upgrade from Nvidia to AMD.
I fix the card but after first progress bar with Apple icon my system got struck.. I cannot reach to login screen. I paste Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext to Clover/Kexts/Other but not success.. so please to activate my AMD Graphic Card...

A screenshot is attached...

Hai I have install Lilu.Kext and WhateverGreen.kext in S/L/E.. and it is working now.. is it right way.. please explain...

because performance is not good.... my system is slightly hanging sometime...
please help

Last edited:
Thats not normal to put LILU + its plugins in /S/LE! Do you use also AppleALC (also an Lilu plugin) for the sound? If yes where have sou put that plugin?
Possible reasons (not wokring in Clover / kext / others):
1. Your Clover version ist to old, try newer one (newer one since 3 months+ user other folder structure for the EFO drivers be careful)
2. You could activate debug option for clover (better use clover configurator for that) enable debug on BOOT area. Then an boot log ist written in the Clover folder
3. You had some options / setting in CLOVER GRAPHICS area on / set. Remove ALL graphics settings (Radeon INit etc.) which belongs to 2. gpu. Intel iGPU settings doenst matter.
4. You have some Patches in CLOVER ACPI area about GFX0 / PEG - aktivated - disable them when using WEG!
5. You have not set Inject Kexts to Yes in CLOVER SYSTEMPARAMETER - set it to Yes
6. To check all perhaps fixed / changed points above you must remove LILU + WEG from /S/L/E before reboot.
7. It may help also to update to HIGH SIERRA or MOJAVE - AMD RX-drivers got much better since Sierra.

Normaly RX 560 works without problems. Maybe some interrupt problems may make probs - disable SERIAL PORTs and disable PARALEL PRINTER PORTs in your motherboard BIOS setting. Thats not Clover realated, only available in the mb BIOS.

Last edited:
Hai, I am attaching my config.plist.. what changes I need to do... please help

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back