Contribute
Register

Gigabyte is working on UEFI-BIOS for Z68 & P67 (no 3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've experienced my rig very unstable running my GA-Z68X-UD3H B3 rev 1.3 on current beta U1h UEFI BIOS dated 2012/06/21

When I consulted Gigabyte support for a possible date for the stable vesion they said:

"That depends on the level of demand"

So, please fellas, claim for it!

cheers

Hello... I'm interested in using the UEFI for the same board. How do we "demand" the BIOS? :D

New GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 UEFI bios U1c relased

:D

Does this version now has any function with mountain lion?

Hi

I just upgraded bios to uefi on Z68X-UD4-B3 and i cant install MT Lion
Probably wrong bios setings
Can you advice me how to setup bios to install with unibest ?
Thank you

Best
Tomek

Thanks but this is for z77 board i saw this
In my bios there is missing some options :(

Best
Tomek

Thanks but this is for z77 board i saw this
In my bios there is missing some options :(

Best
Tomek

Don't forget to Load Default Settings first.
The settings are the same. I follow that guide for my ivy and sandy bridge UEFI and they are all working..

Don't forget to Load Default Settings first.
The settings are the same. I follow that guide for my ivy and sandy bridge UEFI and they are all working..

I did it.
I dont have setings xhci mode in my bios
Maybe this is problem ?

Best
Tomek

I did it.
I dont have setings xhci mode in my bios
Maybe this is problem ?

Best
Tomek

Be sure to check all Sata (check the Marvell Controller and Sata Mode) should be 3 settings, is set to AHCI. I have been a UEFI user since they released the first BETA versions. Mountain Lion and Lion both install without a problem. The only problems you may have are with Power management/ Sleep.

Be sure to check all Sata (check the Marvell Controller and Sata Mode) should be 3 settings, is set to AHCI. Be sure to set your graphics options correctly based on either CPU Graphics or PEG/GPU. If you are using a Graphics card, disable internal graphics. I have been a UEFI user since they released the first BETA versions. Mountain Lion and Lion both install without a problem. The only problems you may have are with Power management/ Sleep.

Hi

I check it looks ok all setings to AHCI,
I used old bios and works good.
Today upgrade bios and after couple sconds of booting with unibeast i see change resolutio and screen goes black and nothing.
Cant install :(
I cant see optio to dislabe internal graphics z68x-ud4-b3 dosent have internal graphic.
I see display on scrren previouse shoutdown cause 3
Maybe this is problem ?

Thanks
Tomek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back