Zotac GT 440 1 GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

A few days ago i bought a new graphic card, the Zotac GT 440 1 GB. I've read the guide about Part 2a: Lion HDMI Audio DSDT Edits/Discrete Graphics - AMD/Nvidia where i should edit my DSDT. But there are some problem with that:
- there's no mention of PEGP nor GFX0 on DSDTSE
- if i try to look for HDAU, nothing appears on IOREG.

So my question is: will i be able to modify manually my DSDT.aml downloaded from tonymacx86 to put "DEVICE(PEGP) or (GFX0) with no trouble?

ps. I have a Creative audigy card that used to work(using kxaudio driver) before connecting the HDMI cable to my monitor.

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    444.1 KB · Views: 111
  • DSDT.aml
    19.5 KB · Views: 160
ok I modified my DSDT and the AppleHDAController as well but i'm stuck at editing the AppleHDA binary.

Using IOReg to get to know about my IOHDACodecDevice@0, the IOHDACodecVendorID has this value: 0x10de0014.

If I look for 14 00 de 10 inside the AppleHDA binary, i notice it's already in. So should i edit?

I still have no audio but if i go to system profiler, there it is HDMI

ok solved!
i just had to disable azelia codecs into the bios settings and now the sound works!
The only problem is that i can't control the volume from the keyboard. In fact, if i go to sounds output, it displays my Monitor model (Philips 234EL) but says it can't be used as output.

Any idea?

Thank you!

ok just found out that i can't use volume control with HDMI audio.
Thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back