Graphics
Onboard
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just finished a fresh install of ML, everything went smoothly and I didn't need any flags. Now I'm using Multibeast 5.3.1, I downloaded DSDT-GA-H55-USB3-F7.aml and moved it onto my desktop. I checked only two items, UserDSDT and under Network the Realtek - AppleRTL8169.

I also did a reformat and another install trying Realtek - Lnx2Mac's...

Neither worked.

Thanks.

*** scratch this post, for whatever reason I just sat back down to test something and it's working. Strange!

Okay, now I think I'm just flipping out because after I installed the Sata controller and rebooted my network connection was gone.

Gigabyte H55-USB3 and Mountain Lion 10.8.4

I just finished a fresh install of ML, everything went smoothly and I didn't need any flags. Now I'm using Multibeast 5.3.1, I downloaded DSDT-GA-H55-USB3-F7.aml and moved it onto my desktop. I checked only two items, UserDSDT and under Network the Realtek - AppleRTL8169.

I also did a reformat and another install trying Realtek - Lnx2Mac's...

Neither worked.

Thanks.

*** scratch this post, for whatever reason I just sat back down to test something and it's working. Strange!

Pecck have you got a stable build with ML and this MB?
Can you give me some help.
I'm getting stuck at the language screen with NO USB mouse or keyboard.
I used the latest version of UniBeast to build my USB drive and the latest version of MultiBeast (5.4.1) for the bootloaders

How did you... What did you use for your install?
Thanks for your time helping me with this.

Okay, now I think I'm just flipping out because after I installed the Sata controller and rebooted my network connection was gone.

Installing the SATA kext isn't going to cut your Ethernet connection. Run a disk repair permissions and restart, see if that helps. Check your bios settings for LAN and make sure your ethernet cable is well connected.

"I checked only two items, UserDSDT and under Network the Realtek - AppleRTL8169."

Try checking Realtek RTL8111. That is the chip on the MB. It has always worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back