Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H370 Aorus Gaming 3 WiFi
CPU
Intel Core i7 9700KF
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 3GB
Hi Forum!

After days of unsuccessful installation attempts I beseech your help! Unfortunately my knowledge of computing is limited so forgive my ignorance and anything glaringly obvious I might've missed.

My situation is as follows:

- I have followed (as best I could) the Vanilla Clover Catalina Hackintosh guide for Coffee Lake based processors, including any Kexts, drivers and SSDT's that were advised online for my build. (I am not sure if SSDT's had to be added to the plist on Clover or could be dropped in to their respective folder in a similar fashion to Kexts.

- Clover would successfully boot on my PC through to Catalina's installer and would begin to install successfully on my target drive (both my Clover drive and target drive are formatted to Mac OS Extended (Journaled) with a GUID Partition Table). After a reboot I selected the target drive again and the installation continued before restarting once more and leaving me unable to boot from either my installation USB or the target drive (both attempts yielded the same error(s) which I've attached below.

I had a feeling it was something to do with my motherboard's CFG (which I haven't found much information on disabling for the Gigabyte H370).
I've read that H370 boards often run in to issues due to a mismatch with their RTC and I THINK I've included the necessary SSDT to circumvent this.

I've attached my Clover folder and would be happy to provide any further information.

Any help/expertise would be much appreciated! Thanks and take care.

CPU - Intel Core i7 9700KF
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Mobo - Gigabyte H370 Aorus Gaming 3 Wifi
RAM - Kingston KHX2400C DDR4 - 2x8gb
Clover Version - r5119

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 71
  • Boot Faliure Towards End of Install.JPG
    Boot Faliure Towards End of Install.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Not the cause of your problem but there are no Catalina drivers for a GTX 1060.

Lilu.kext 1.3.1 from 2018 is not going to work with Catalina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back