Intel UHD Graphics 630 23 MB
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello Hackintoshers, :wave:

After about a week of building and troubleshooting, I managed to get my first Dual-boot Hackintosh set up with Mojave & Windows 10.
Now I am trying to set up the Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3 add-in card for Thunderbolt support. My goal is to have an Audio Production Hackintosh to link with Apollo 16 Thunderbolt interface.

I have the card installed on the PCIx4 slot with the cable attached to the THB port.
This has been tested in windows 10 using a GoPro to transfer files to the computer. Works great in Windows 10.
The BIOS settings show that Thunderbolt is enabled and security is set to none.

I am booting into Mojave using the USB installer that I created with Unibeast Mojave edition.
But with-in Mojave I cannot connect to my GoPro. It will not recognize it. It does sync up VIA the onboard USB-C port on the back of the motherboard.

What step did I miss? Is there a Kext that I can install with Multibeast to get this running?

Here is my current build:
Gigabyte H270-Gaming 3 rev 1.0 Motherboard
BIOS was just updated to most recent version F9d
3 GHz Intel Core i5 7400 Kaby Lake
24GB HyperX Fury 2133 MHz DDR4 Ram 2 x 8GB / 2 x 4GB
Gigabyte GC Alpine Ridge Thunderbolt 3 AIC
1TB Samsung m.2 Nvme SSD drive running OS X Mojave
32GB Kingston m.2 SSD running windows 10
MSI Radeon RX 580 4096MB GPU
EVGA SuperNova 1300 G2 (Left over from an old Mining project) Can I run this PSU in ECO mode? it has a switch
Asus MX239 HD Monitor connected VIA HDMI from the RX580

Software:
macOS Mojave 10.14.3
iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
Clover Configurator Vibrant Edition 4.60.3.4
Multibeast 11.0.1-1

Any input would be deeply appreciated! I just want to get back to doing what I love, Making music!