i7 6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey there community

I've got a big problem, I've managed to install MacOS 10.12.6 on my PC, but the Nvidia Driver JUST WONT LOAD

Specs:
Mobo: Asus Z-170 Deluxe
CPU. : i7 6700K No overclock
GPU. : GTX 980Ti
RAM. : Kingston Fury Hyper X DDR4

Currently I'm running MacOS of my iGPU because the graphics drivers just won't load.
Ive tried everything, including ticking the UseNvidiaWeb in the clover booter.
After Ive installed the Nvidia Web Drivers and rebooted the Standard OSX Drivers load.
Ive tried injecting Nvidia, reinstalling Mac but its no use.
My System Definition is iMac 14.2

Can someone please give my input ?

Help highly appriciated

Hi. There is no Nvidia Web Driver for 10.12.6 yet!!! Check tomorrow

No one can really help you until you fill out your user profile with your hardware specs, and also please be more specific on what exactly is going on. No boot? Black Screen? Did you boot in verbose to see what the messages are?

No one can really help you until you fill out your user profile with your hardware specs, and also please be more specific on what exactly is going on. No boot? Black Screen? Did you boot in verbose to see what the messages are?
Okay I filled out everything

Can I do this in the clover configurator ?
No, you should run the Clover installer and select these two items :

RC.png

Sorry I’m new to the whole hackintosh thing :/

I had always installed the bootloader with multibeast, is this Programm better ? I will try that out btw
multibeast is only external shell, that install clover and some additional things. but bootloader is always clover.
there are few ways, how add driver to clover, but method described by PiLGRIM easiest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back