Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey all,

Currently running:

i7-3770k (No OC)
Gigabyte z77x-UD5h
OSX 10.8.5
Gigabyte GTX 770

I have had a stable system since February. I initially built my system without the GTX 770 Card and had a stable system running of the on-board graphics (HD 4000 - Intel).

I then added the GTX 770 because it was known to run almost entirely OTB (with minimal kext/boot-option tweaking)

I had a stable system after adding the card, however, I recently moved across country and suddenly my graphics card doesn't work (HDMI). I didn't make any changes to the system, other than to add the TP-Link N900 wireless card (installed today). I have tried running the card via Mac and PC drives with no luck. I removed the card and reinstalled it into the PCI slot. I don't think its a driver issue (as I have never needed to install a driver to either Mac/PC drives)

I'm hoping someone has some insight, a fix, or at least some new troubleshooting steps I can try.

Thanks in advance guys.

**UPDATE**

On a hunch, I just moved the card up to another slot on my MB and it worked. I'm not sure if I damaged the slot or if it was something else. It aint broke, so I'm not gonna try and sift through everything trying to figure out what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back