Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GeForce GTX750 goes to black screen with WebDriver 343.02.02f02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set Graphics Card as your Primary Video Adapter in BIOS, Disable Internal Graphics.
Try booting with "PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No"

I have tried booting with "PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No" but I am still running into the same problem. When it loads 1/3 at the Apple logo screen, it will go black and then the monitor will show No Signal.

I have updated with Security Update 2015-002 and also 343.02.02f03. But still the same thing.

My system does not have an onboard graphic card, it only has GTX750.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I have tried booting with "PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No" but I am still running into the same problem. When it loads 1/3 at the Apple logo screen, it will go black and then the monitor will show No Signal.

I have updated with Security Update 2015-002 and also 343.02.02f03. But still the same thing.

My system does not have an onboard graphic card, it only has GTX750.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Try booting with "-f -v". Post result.

Good Luck..!

Try booting with "-f -v". Post result.

Good Luck..!

I booted with "-f -v" and it works! Thank you very much for your help!

Just to add information for others:

• I am connected through HDMI cable and I booted once with "-f -v" and it worked. Under "About This Mac" I have "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 1023 MB" showing. Then after the first successful boot with "-f -v", now I can boot normally without typing "-f -v".
  • When I was having problems before, I did a test with DVI cable and I could boot normally (without typing "nv_disable=1" or "-f -v").

I booted with "-f -v" and it works! Thank you very much for your help!

Good to hear.. Enjoy your Yosemite

Just to add information for others:

• I am connected through HDMI cable and I booted once with "-f -v" and it worked. Under "About This Mac" I have "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 1023 MB" showing. Then after the first successful boot with "-f -v", now I can boot normally without typing "-f -v".
  • When I was having problems before, I did a test with DVI cable and I could boot normally (without typing "nv_disable=1" or "-f -v").

-f is using for ignoring the caches while booting.
-v is using for the verbose mode booting.
nv_disable=1 will disable the NVIDIA drivers from loading.

If you are again facing the black screen issue, then boot with -f and recreate the caches and repair disk permissions (You can use the utility DPCIManager for performing this tasks). Then reboot the OS X with out any of the flags.

If again it going to black screen, then open your org.chameleon.boot.plist file and make the change as mentioned below

<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>No</string>

If you resolved all the issues then change the title of this thread to "[SOLVED]Gigabyte GeForce GTX750 goes to black screen with WebDriver 343.02.02f02"

Good Luck...!

[SOLVED] Gigabyte GeForce GTX750 goes to black screen with WebDriver 343.02.02f02

Good to hear.. Enjoy your Yosemite

-f is using for ignoring the caches while booting.
-v is using for the verbose mode booting.
nv_disable=1 will disable the NVIDIA drivers from loading.

If you are again facing the black screen issue, then boot with -f and recreate the caches and repair disk permissions (You can use the utility DPCIManager for performing this tasks). Then reboot the OS X with out any of the flags.

If again it going to black screen, then open your org.chameleon.boot.plist file and make the change as mentioned below

<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>No</string>

If you resolved all the issues then change the title of this thread to "[SOLVED]Gigabyte GeForce GTX750 goes to black screen with WebDriver 343.02.02f02"

Good Luck...!

Yup, I believe everything is solved now. Thank you! So far I have not seen black screen again. I will change the title.

Unfortunately not for me. I have a gigabyte 970 gtx g1 and I use the dvi i port with a cable that ends to a hdmi port on the monitor. Should I buy a dp to dp cable?

Unfortunately not for me. I have a gigabyte 970 gtx g1 and I use the dvi i port with a cable that ends to a hdmi port on the monitor. Should I buy a dp to dp cable?

Better you open a new thread for your issues. Also update your build's hardware details in your Profile's Basic Information Section in the below format.

System : Motherboard + Bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-EP43T-USB3 (Chameleon)
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q8400
Graphics : ZOTAC GeForce 240GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back