i5-4570S
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello!

I'm riding my 1st Hackintosh guide me when buying the components tonymac Guides.
I decided to buy this motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H and i5-4570S processor (Intel HD4600 integrated graphics).

Well GOT install Mavericks but over MultiBeast6 to patch the Ethernet, Audio, Graphics Card, etc on reboot, still does not work, it is as if he had patched anything.

Can anyone help?

I installed the latest BIOS for the motherboard, the F7.

Thank you!

(Sorry my English)

First thank you for your interest.
I mean, I get install Mavericks. Once started, use the program to patch MultiBeast6 Ethernet, Audio, Graphics Card and more things, the program performs the process and tells me to restart to apply the changes.
For the restart, still not working.
Nor do I recognize the HD4600 integrated graphics card
Not to do, because this motherboard was supposedly 100% compatible and so goes on the tonymac guide.

Yes, you should be able to select DSDT free option in Multibeast and then select a few more things to get audio and ethernet working.

I'm still not sure what part is not working for you? Are you getting stuck at the Apple logo. Is audio not working? Ethernet not working?

When you boot try using -v GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=Yes. Then let us know where it stops if it gets stuck. Also, post a screenshot of the Multibeast settings you are using so we can see what you are selecting. Should help figure out what is wrong.

Okay, I can enter into Mavericks with -v-x-f
Is MultiBeast6 although I select LAN, Audio, etc to restart the computer, still does not work what is supposed to have patched MultiBeast6.
Are screenshots step by step.

The ethernet selection is correct. You do not need the graphics patch. Audio should be the 898, not 892.

When you boot with just -v what does it say exactly when it gets stuck? What video connection are you using, vga, dvi, hdmi?

I using DVI conection.
Error -v
"missing bluetooth controller transport"
I don't have any bluetooth conected in MotherBoard.
Thanks

I using DVI conection.
Error -v
"missing bluetooth controller transport"
I don't have any bluetooth conected in MotherBoard.
Thanks
Try:

-v GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=0c260000

or

-v GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=0D220003

Let me know how it goes.

Hello again, this morning I re-start from 0, I installed a virtual machine of Mountain Lion in Windows7, I downloaded Mavericks again, I created the UniBeast, to the 1st installation has started and 1920x1080p resolution.
The installation went well, I could start the installation of Mavericks without needing any extra command. Nothing more start, and the Ethernet worked: D
We spent the MultiBeast, I rebooted and I solved the boot0 error. Then and USB without me correctly Mavericks started without any command. I think it all works! and the first: D
You and me the Blast recognize integrated graphics on the CPU, the Intel HD4600.

Thank you very much for your interest and help, thank you very much for buying guides Tony (they are 100% functional parts easily).

I can now retire my MacBook Black C2D​​.

THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back