Register

Gigabyte ga-z77x-ud3h / i5-3570k / HD4000 works except for Via sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i make all,
Load bios profile (bios version F17)
Install OSX from USB and works!
Install from Multibeast dsdt free and atheros ethernet
but after reboot and apple logo loading...black screen and stuck!

Help me please! :banghead:

Hi,

Can you please share your bios settings? Also, where did you plug your USB into??

Greetings all.

after throwing away my vga cable i have found i need it again.

I have been able to load the OS and I am able to boot without the USB but no ethernet no GT 640 graphics working and of course no sound. I have loaded the settings into chameleon that Joncas suggested.
when I try to boot into the BIOS nothing appears until I plug my old vga cable back in (WTF).
so now I am back at square one with my 9th attempt of a clean install.

I dont want this to beat me but it sure looks that way. maybe I will throw the motherboard away and try an easier model. its not heavy enough for a sinker, any one got any good ideas for a frustrating GA-Z77x-ud3h??

success!!

started from scratch, now have OSX working fine with ethernet.
Has any one managed to get a graphics card working? I have a GT640 and my hope is to run 2 screens.
I tried to load virtual box but the dmg is not recognised so I was going to try VM ware, hasd anyone had any success with these?

thanks

No Success. used superduper to copy and i tried the usb3 option with multibeast. This screwed everything so I just copied my partition. so now I get the boot 0 error. I read the boot 0 official guide but as I am a dab hand at reinstalling I have decided its was easier to do this than try to figure out the guide. so here goes clean install 10.

watch this space.

Thanks for sharing your success. I am gonna buy this mb, but any solution on audio?

Sound Worked.

Instructions

Install Sound Run MultiBeast 5.1.0
Select Driver-> Audio->Universal->VoodooHDA VT2021 0.2.7.2
Next next reboot Complete

HD4000 I7 Worked.

Download and install
Chimera 1.11.1 Worked for me.:D

Thanks for your tips. Great job!

Hello every body :)

I'm going to have a new PC and i wanna install a Hackintosh..
So i'm Asking about 2 Motherboard which one is compatible with Hackintosh System and which one is more compatible with it

1- Intel z77-d3h with i7
2- Intel z77x-ud3h with i7
.. and if any one one can help me about the System Requiem plz tell me argent..

Thanks for all at all :)

i'm Asking about 2 Motherboard which one is compatible with Hackintosh System and which one is more compatible with it

1- Intel z77-d3h with i7
2- Intel z77x-ud3h with i7

Hi,

My system with a Gigabyte ga-z77x-ud3h i5-3570k has been working flawlessly since 7 months, in constant daily use.
Here is a thread with the http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...99-working-ga-z77-d3h-i5-3570k-hd4000-10.html

Both should be ok as far as I know!
For best compatibility choose a K processor with HD4000 graphics and don't use a dedicated graphics card.

Best to google both boards on this site and read some of the other users' experience to get a feeling:
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=z77-d3h+site:tonymacx86.com&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I have had my system running fine for a month now with no problems. I followed Joncas's instructions to the letter and it all worked fine. Thanks Joncas. I have a usb soundcard woking for the sound but have not been able to get the mac wireless keyboard and mouse working. I have not been able to source the wireless usb that has been suggested so far. One option I would like is to have 2 screens and for this purpose I purchased a GT640. Has anyone been able to install this graphics card with this motherboard?

Thanks

Skypimp

I have had my system running fine for a month now with no problems. I followed Joncas's instructions to the letter and it all worked fine. Thanks Joncas. I have a usb soundcard woking for the sound but have not been able to get the mac wireless keyboard and mouse working. I have not been able to source the wireless usb that has been suggested so far. One option I would like is to have 2 screens and for this purpose I purchased a GT640. Has anyone been able to install this graphics card with this motherboard?

Thanks

Skypimp

Hi,

I don't have any experience with wireless or GT640, but the integrated HD4000 graphics does fine with two screens: I have one on the displayport and one on the dvi connector. You could also use dvi + hdmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back