Gigabyte ga-z77x-ud3h / i5-3570k / HD4000 works except for Via sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = joncas; 1090719]我不明白你的CPU驱动的意思是 - 通常不需要任何驱动程序:操作系统内核需要照顾它[/ QUOTE]
HI, I'm sorry, I am a rookie, I am currently configuration
Processor Intel i5-3570K @ 3.40GHz
Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H Motherboard
Memory 8 GB (G.Skill DDR3 1600MHz)
Graphics card Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti (2 GB / Nvidia)
Monitor Dell DEL4072 DELL U2312HM (23.1 inches)
Sound card VIA VIA @ Intel Panther Point High Definition Audio Controller
NIC Attansic AR8161 / 8165 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller / Gigabyte

[QUOTE = joncas; 1090719]我不明白你的CPU驱动的意思是 - 通常不需要任何驱动程序:操作系统内核需要照顾它[/ QUOTE]
HI, Thank you for providing a config.plist to me, but I use U disk boot CLOVER become direct restart, request a copy with me to help me modify the configuration the same. Thank you!

HI, Thank you for providing a config.plist to me, but I use U disk boot CLOVER become direct restart, request a copy with me to help me modify the configuration the same. Thank you!

To get started, I would recommend to remove the NVidia card and use the internal graphics, and also remove the pci-e ethernet and sound card: remove all unnecessary extras.
Once it works, make a good backup clone, then try adding back the cards one by one.

[QUOTE = joncas; 1090772]要开始,我会建议删除NVIDIA显卡,并使用内置显卡,并且还去掉了PCI-E网卡和声卡:删除所有不必要的临时演员。
一旦它的工作原理,制作好的备份克隆,然后尝试一个加回卡之一。[/ QUOTE]

HI, thank you, I also remove all kinds of PCI and graphics equipment, but now installed into the system, use MultiBeast create a drive, but the lack of DSDT file and can not neatly complete network drive.

HI, thank you, can provide a copy of it gave me DSDT

HI, installation guide UniBeast: Install OS X Yosemite on Any Supported Intel-based PC, successfully installed, but there can not Intel, the establishment and MultiBeast After installation, you need DSTD, thank you!

HI, installation guide UniBeast: Install OS X Yosemite on Any Supported Intel-based PC, successfully installed, but there can not Intel, the establishment and MultiBeast After installation, you need DSTD, thank you!

I don't understand what you mean by "establishment" - on my computer everything works without DSDT except the built-in sound.
For the ethernet you have to install the Atheros network driver with Multibeast.
Some of the USB3 ports (those from the Via chip) don't work, but you can use the ones under the ethernet plug and on the internal mainboard headers.

HI, Thanks for your reply, bother you after a few days finally entered yesterday successfully installed and working properly, and now you can not use the rear panel USB3.0, rest normal, graphics card with NVIDIA WEB successfully installed GTX750TI, thank you for your care help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back